Left leaderboard
gareth

Sorted thanks

4 minutes ago, gareth said:

Lower side body below pots

It could be repaired but I’d want cost of repair and partial refund (not half the basses value like, but still...)

8 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

It could be repaired but I’d want cost of repair and partial refund (not half the basses value like, but still...)

Thanks Andy

29 minutes ago, gareth said:

The options are:-

1 bass retuned

Surely you'd tune the bass whatever happened?

• Haha 3

If you saw it at say £800 with the damage there already, would you have bought it?

If the answer is no, then you won't be happy with a partial refund. Personally, if I'd dropped 1k on a guitar and it had turned up damaged, it would be going back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Presuming it was an insured shipping for a high value instrument, just claim on the insurance?  If it was well packaged the fault is not the buyer or sellers fault, courier should pay?

23 hours ago, gareth said:

This £1000ish bass was damaged in transit other than that the bass is in excellent condition 

The options are:-

1 bass returned

2 repair damage

3 partial refund, if so how much

what would you do and why!

Was it insured? 

I bought an amp of here and it arrived smashed - sender got the money back from courier and sent me the cost to repair plus a bit extra - realised later that the seller had done quite well out of it and I had got the item cheaper than I thought (I repaired it myself)

Me personally, I would want a full refund or a replacement, I definitely wouldn’t accept a repair because I know I wouldn’t be 100% happy with it  , especially a £1000 instrument , offering me money off is not an option either.