Why become a member? ×

SOLD: EBS Reidmar - PRICEDROP £240 delivered
£260

Aero71

Bought this amp not long ago, but unfortunatly it is too wide for my cabinets.

Thought the amp would be smaller in size, but I was wrong. Too bad, because this is such a great amp.

Previous owner had a Noctua fan installed, and it is so quiet now. Great upgrade.

This is the Reidmar 250, and the exact same amp is now being sold new as a Reidmar 500.

This amp is goung really really loud.

I've compared it 1:1 with a Reidmar 750 and there isn't really much difference in output.

Only minor issue is the red power light is sometimes not working. A little tap on it solves this.

Comes with the original box and EU or UK powercord.

£260 Pricedrop £240 delivered at your door.

SOLD

Edited by Aero71
sold

Crazy crazy price for an amp as good as this.

So similar to the well regarded (although much heavier & more expensive) TD650/660.

It really does surprise me these are not thought of in the same vain as Shuttles, Subway's, Magellans, OB1 500s etc. Strange thing, market perception.

10 hours ago, karlfer said:

Crazy crazy price for an amp as good as this.

So similar to the well regarded (although much heavier & more expensive) TD650/660.

It really does surprise me these are not thought of in the same vain as Shuttles, Subway's, Magellans, OB1 500s etc. Strange thing, market perception.

I can't believe it either it is still here.... 

Maybe people are scared off because of the "250W" ? Well, believe me, this baby goes louder than my GB Shuttle 6 with 600W.