Why become a member? ×

Sold FENDER CHAMP X2 TUBE AMP. Sold
£200

Here is my excellent Fender Champ x2.  This amp combines a real tube amp with modern extras.  It's a compact easy to use powerful 15 watt tube amp with two 6V6 power valves and a 12AX7 preamp valve.  It's a 2 channel amp.  the first channel is pure 15 watts of Fender valve loveliness.  If you want Fender cleans this is for you.  This is also an excellent platform for your pedals.  If you like variety Channel 2 has everything you need: it is transistor and has 16 voicings including Tweed, Blackface, British, metal etc.  There are also 15 effects and a tap control, these work on both channels.  The reverb is especially nice on this.  You can also customise your settings using the Fender Fuse software.

This amp is small (45cm wide, 38cm high and 23cm deep)  It's also very powerful.  I took it to a rehearsal just to see what it could do and it stood up easily against a very loud drummer and guitarist.  It's easily powerful enough for medium sized gigs.  I have two friends who only use these in their band.  I'm only selling because I prefer head and cab and have bought the head version of this.

I would like £200 for this please and collection is best although I am happy to ship at the buyers expense.  I don't want trades thank you.

I live in Earls Barton near Northampton and you are welcome to come and try this out and have a cuppa.

Fender Champ 001.JPG

Fender Champ 002.JPG

Fender Champ 003.JPG

Fender Champ 004.JPG

Fender Champ 005.JPG

Edited by Pestie

• 4 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic