Why become a member? ×

Whats on your 'no limits' Christmas list?

gpw5150

I'll start;

• Yacht (one of those nice large wooden, yet sleek, Caribbean sailing yachts)
  • Malibu beach house with a selection of Yater longboard surfboards and paddleboards
  • Big Truck with a montrous engine that is an affront to the environment (Like a Ford F150 or Dodge RAM something or other)
  • My own studio - well equipped with a vintage desk, probably Neve.
  • MM Stingray 2H Aqua Sparkle with maple board
  • Vintage MM Sabre/Cutlass and Stingrays - 1 of each would be just dandy
  • Status Vintage GP (with a few custom options) - MM pickup at the bridge
  • A Vintage Fender J and P - Early 60's vibe
  • Few Vintage Fender Strats/Teles and Cabronitas and amps (Miss my Prosonic, but love my 5f2) (Barocha?!)
  • Would like some lightweight 112's like SWR Golight 112
  • Couple of nice mountain bikes (Pace or Orange)
  • New macbook pro 13 - topspec.

This is on top of what we currently have + my family remaining healthy and well and my job not being screwed by Brexit.....

Four-bedroom house with a large leafy, south-facing private garden and room for an outdoor hot tub.

A small holiday home in France (south or southwest somewhere ideally), again with a grassy, sunny garden or patio area.

A studio room at home, and some time to read the manuals in peace.

A French passport.

A resident nanny to take the kids off my hands from time to time.

Health and happiness for me and mine.

Beyond that, for me, to find an old chapel out of the way somewhere and convert it into a music venue/studio.  Landscape the gardens as some sort of gothic nightmare vision.

For Mrs S, to start a bat rescue sanctuary locally.  She loves bats :)  maybe even as an annexe of the old chapel studio!  Kill two bats with one stone.

• Like 1

In a complete fantasy world with no consequences (and without wishing any actual physical harm on anybody) I'd have a bomb put under the Houses of f*cking Parliament. A big one.

In a slightly less fantastical world I'll take a house with enough garage space to house all my fantasy cars.

Edited by leftybassman392
  • Like 2

What I'd like for xmas is that tomorrow morning:

1. all the religious and political extremists from whatever sect/cult/faction/wing they might be will wake up and say "You know what? this is a right mug's game. I've had enough of this violence and bigotry crap". Peace and tolerance break out all over the world.
  2. a scientist somewhere shouts "eureka!" as his/her latest attempt at a cure for dementia proves totally successful.
  3. my bank balance suddenly becomes unbelievably huge.
  4. health, happiness and prosperity is guaranteed for my friends and loved ones

There's a whole load of other things I'd like, but many of them are too overtly political in nature to mention. :lol: 

• Like 1