Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn. Ua Apollo twin duo (mk2) thunderbolt
£600

So for most people this would be the worst time of year to be made redundant, I guess I'm pretty lucky it's such a busy time for function bands.

That said, January is looking quiet and my tax bill is looming, so it's not all great news. 

Until a few days ago I worked in a music shop, and a few weeks before that I used my staff discount to buy a UA Apollo twin Mk2 (thunderbolt). I havent even plugged it in, so although the box has been open, it is otherwise brand new. The bad news is I can't afford to keep it, the good news is I got a good deal on it, which I will happily pass on to anyone who wants this.

If you know what this is, you'll know how amazing they are, you'll also know they will only work with Thunderbolt connections, common on Macs, a lot less common on Pcs. You'll also know they generally sell for £750, they don't come with a thunderbolt cable (It's an apple cable) but I will provide one with this worth around £30.

I'm based in Edinburgh, but happy to post it in the UK. I'm not in a hurry to sell it, but still open to offers as I would like to buy my old amp back from another bass chatter.

20181211_170410.jpg

20181211_170318.jpg

20181211_170314.jpg

20181211_170349.jpg

20181211_170326.jpg

Edited by EmmettC