Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Precision Bass with rare "A" Jazz neck. *SOLD*
£1450

phsycoandy

1978 Fender USA Precision Bass with rare "A" profile Jazz neck. These are ultra rare and sought after having the narrower 1.5" nut width. I understand they were supplied to custom orders.                                                 CTS POT codes are R1378111 which I think is 1981. 

The body has mellowed to a lovely cream hue over time, you can see the original much brighter white in the internal pictures under the pick guard.

I have included taken apart pics so you can see all the original features etc etc.

There is a little fret wear but the board is lovely and she is set up superbly and plays very evenly across the neck and has the usual tone we all love. There is one small bruise on the rear of the neck but is quite minor. She has no real dings as such just general honest play wear and marks, there is a hairline finish crack between the lower bridge and controls, this is just surface and doesn't run round the edge of the body.

She comes in a non original ABS hard case. The original bridge ash tray is included but the pickup ash tray cover is missing as is the thumb rest.

If you want more pics just shout..... £1450.00 Shipping UK £30 insured. NOW SOLD

qqO7mA.jpg
kzdOKF.jpg
5Stvqe.jpg
rCQ0S6.jpg
cKvAkY.jpg
tBVbag.jpg
8TYvro.jpg
f0uTfy.jpg
LdZs88.jpg
5MAWRt.jpg
Edited by phsycoandy
  • Like 2