Why become a member? ×

This is stunning . Dear Santa , I've been very good this year....

• 1 month later...

Heads-up that while he’s not a scammer per se, this seller is pretty much a chancer. He’s been posting all kinds of high end basses for ages now, all at mad prices and he doesn’t appear to own any of ‘em, the pics are all from the stores where they’re currently being sold. Or in fact ‘were’ being Sold in some cases ~ a very good friend of mine in town (Osaka) was perplexed to see his own recently purchased /and very distinctive Spector NS2 on the block a while back. Not so sure of the legality of what the guy’s doing but it sure takes away the pleasure of bass hunting. 

Whatever, certainly a unique looking bass. 

Mark, Osaka

I would say the legality  of it is on very thin ice. For a start, he's trying to sell something he doesn't own. I would imagine that would be against the law .. ?

I'm sure the owners of the bass would not be too happy either

On 15/12/2018 at 09:29, owen said:

I am not here to comment on the bass, but I would LOVE to get my hands on some wooden machine head buttons like that. 

Ask and you shall receive - or in this case pay €13ea + shipping and you will receive:

https://shop.warwick.de/en/Parts+for+Instruments/Parts+for+Basses/Machine+Heads/Warwick+Parts+-+Wooden+Peg+for+Warwick+Machineheads+-+Wenge,+with+gold+Screw

• Like 1