Left leaderboard
OriginalGBass

SOLD - FS/ Trade Glockenklang Steamhammer 700W Head + 2x 2x10 Duo Cabinets w/ Roksolid Covers
£1800

For Sale in very good condition, a much applauded Glockenklang Steamhammer Head and Duo 2x10 cabs. Bought from Mr Helge Glockenklang himself at their Factory in Germany mid 2017. This has been my faultless dependable touring rig from 250 - 13,000 capacity venues and festivals. Utterly built like a tank, zero compromise on components, eq shaping to die for, more power than you will ever need, modular and space saving small footprint (when stacked vertical). The two Duo cabinets can handle a ton of power, never once hearing them complain, pure sonic brilliance right through the spectrum of frequencies, and more than capable of handling small to medium venues with only a single cab. Both head and cabs have been lovingly looked after and protected with Roksolid covers (including the bottom panel of the cabs.) High Quality Power Cable (upgraded) 2x Klotz Speakon cables included.

Now in a vintage looking project so its back to weighty tube heads :( .... will trade for Fender Bassman 300 + either 2x 410, 1x 610, maybe 2x 115 Neo Cabs. Might consider an Ampeg SVT VR plus cash my way (don't want an Ampeg cab).

Any trial welcome, grab a bargain against new prices on thomann HERE for Duo Cabs, HERE for the head

Premier Guitar outstanding review HERE

Based in The North.

IMG_20181207_203407.jpg

IMG_20181207_203425.jpg

IMG_20181207_203452.jpg

IMG_20181207_203503.jpg

IMG_20181207_203733.jpg

IMG_20181207_203909.jpg

IMG_20181207_204108.jpg

IMG_20181207_204123.jpg

IMG_20181207_204134.jpg

IMG_20181207_204152.jpg

IMG_20181207_204202.jpg

IMG_20181207_204346.jpg

IMG_20181207_204354.jpg

IMG_20181207_204440.jpg

Edited by OriginalGBass
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marc S
      For sale is my stunning red / orange burst Yamaha TRB 5 string bass. It's not one of the Japan built models, (Korea, I think?)
      It really is a lovely player, great quality and has a superb Glockenklang 3 band pre-amp fitted. The price reflects the lovely condition & upgraded Pre-amp, and is actually slightly less than I paid for it, but needs must...... The pre-amp sounds absolutely immense (check them out online!) and would set you back £130 & P+P, plus fitting. It was pro fitted by Dave Dearnaley, for the previous owner (who is also a BC member)

I need to downsize my collection, I'm not playing 5 string much these days, so reluctantly this has to go. It sounds absolutely superb (if a little modern for my tastes) and has a great range of tones and sounds. It's X-long scale (35") and the B string is wonderfully fat sounding.
      It's in great condition, though there are a few minor surface marks here & there - no chips, cracks or splits in the surface though. It weighs 4.5 Kg - so certainly no boat anchor.
      No trades please, unless you have a 5 string Wingbass.

I'd rather not post (and I'd much prefer you tried it and were happy) I'm prepared to meet somewhere though, and have a battery amp and amp-headphones so you can hear the bass. I can let you have a nice, well-padded gigbag to take it away in.

• By brucethebassplayer1
      **NOW SOLD**
      Hi All,
      I am selling this Glockenklang Blue Sky Amplifier. In excellent condition and fully working order.
      Included in the sale with the amp is a matching branded Glockenklang soft case (pictured) and 19" rack mount ears with hardware.
      OPTIONAL (subject to negotiation) - Gator 3U 19" Rack Case
      Features:
      New Class A input stage
      High performance class D power amp section (700 watts / 4 ohms, 375 watts / 8 ohms)
      Excellent equalisation section, switchable with semi - parametric mids
      LED peak indicator for pre amp and power amp
      LED indicators for all switch functions
      Dual high impedance input A/B box with separate pre gain trim for input B
      Effect Return also usable as mp3 player and additional mixing input
      Balanced DI out
      Tuner out
      Phones out
      Compact and robust design
      Lightweight 5 kg (11 lbs)
      Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

• By Dee-bass
      Glock Blue Rock with gig bag, 900w class D bass head. Both in top condition, comes with rack mounts. 

• By Matte_black
      Due to downsizing, up for sale a very nice Soul 2 from Glock. Pretty hard to find nowadays, the last one on here sold for £500 a few years ago.
      Pictures soon! I guess you can easily find specs and reviews online. It works perfectly. I have feedbacks here, on ebay, on Talkbass... you name it. 
      I also have a wonderful Blue Soul I got in trade from our Hellzero... but they're both seeing zero use nowadays. 😞 
      Payment thru paypal or bank wire transfer, I can ship by UPS, ask for a quote.

• By Funky Dave
      80`s BURNS Bass (Made in Japan, Neck-through), £550
      I selling a extremly rare BURNS Bass (Made in Japan). Made in Morridiara Factory, Japan. Sometimes these instruments appear under "Morris Global Sound" trademark.
      Body design similar to early Alembic /J&D bases. Very rare model, not possible to find similar bass in web. Built in in early 80`ties, no serial. In good condition, few scratches on body.
      Very amazing sustain on all strings and unique vintage tone. Absolutelly NO any hum or noise in headphones in active and passive mode. This instument is very good for recording as well as live!

Neck: Neck-through, 5-piece walnut/flamed maple
      Fretboard: Rosewood with pearl ovals
      Body: alder body with walnut top/bottom.
      Weight: less than 4 kg.
      Scale: 34”
      Brass nut (top).
      20 frets. Frets are 30-40% wear remaining.
      String spacing at bridge: 18.5-19 mm.
      Instrument equiped with new two piece Warvick bridge, and it is possible to adjust string spacing/bridge height depending on your needs.
      Original single coil pickups, pots and bridge was replaced by luther with new humbucker PU and preamp:
      Pickups: Seymour Duncan Passive Soapbar set SSB-4s (ceramic magnets):
      https://www.seymourduncan.com/pickup/passive-soapbar-set-phase-ii?__uuid_ref=5bb5e210995e4?__uuid_ref=5bb5e21099628
      Preamp: Glockenklang 3 band EQ, active/passive switching by push/pull volume pot.
      Volume (passive/active mode push-pull) / Balance / Treble /Middle /Bass controls
      https://www.glockenklang.de/en/products/products_bass.htm
      Instrument comes with big wooden hardcase.
      Instgument will be profesiionally packed for shipping.
      Located in Riga, Latvia.
      Shipping to EU/UK without problem.
      Price: £550 + shipping, depending of destination.