OriginalGBass

SOLD - FS/ Trade Glockenklang Steamhammer 700W Head + 2x 2x10 Duo Cabinets w/ Roksolid Covers
£1800

For Sale in very good condition, a much applauded Glockenklang Steamhammer Head and Duo 2x10 cabs. Bought from Mr Helge Glockenklang himself at their Factory in Germany mid 2017. This has been my faultless dependable touring rig from 250 - 13,000 capacity venues and festivals. Utterly built like a tank, zero compromise on components, eq shaping to die for, more power than you will ever need, modular and space saving small footprint (when stacked vertical). The two Duo cabinets can handle a ton of power, never once hearing them complain, pure sonic brilliance right through the spectrum of frequencies, and more than capable of handling small to medium venues with only a single cab. Both head and cabs have been lovingly looked after and protected with Roksolid covers (including the bottom panel of the cabs.) High Quality Power Cable (upgraded) 2x Klotz Speakon cables included.

Now in a vintage looking project so its back to weighty tube heads :( .... will trade for Fender Bassman 300 + either 2x 410, 1x 610, maybe 2x 115 Neo Cabs. Might consider an Ampeg SVT VR plus cash my way (don't want an Ampeg cab).

Any trial welcome, grab a bargain against new prices on thomann HERE for Duo Cabs, HERE for the head

Premier Guitar outstanding review HERE

Based in The North.

IMG_20181207_203407.jpg

IMG_20181207_203425.jpg

IMG_20181207_203452.jpg

IMG_20181207_203503.jpg

IMG_20181207_203733.jpg

IMG_20181207_203909.jpg

IMG_20181207_204108.jpg

IMG_20181207_204123.jpg

IMG_20181207_204134.jpg

IMG_20181207_204152.jpg

IMG_20181207_204202.jpg

IMG_20181207_204346.jpg

IMG_20181207_204354.jpg

IMG_20181207_204440.jpg

Edited by OriginalGBass
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spyder
      Due to a house move in 6 weeks time I am putting up my very special and rare Warrior bass up for sale.
      I am offering it a crazy price before I move in 6 weeks.
      £1650 for UK postage.
      £1700 EU postage. 
      Estimated normal second hand price is around £2500.
      Selling cheap because of house move.
      Would prefer a trade for a 4 or 5 string bass and CASH. Something like a Jazz / P / Gibson or Rick. 
      Personal meeting / exchange preferred due to the cost and rarity of the Warrior.

Current price for the Warrior DM5 model is from $7000. 
      https://www.warriorinstruments.com/pages/the-dm-custom-6

Details... 

Warrior custom signature 5 string bass. 

Thru neck design. 

Alder body wings with walnut top. 

Natural oiled wood finish. 

5 piece maple / wenge / purple heart thru neck. 

Ebony fret board. 

Ebony head stock. 

Pearl sword inlay at 12th fret. 

Traa Daniels ( P.O.D ) pearl inlay from his "payable on death" ( 2003 ) album. This was his actual bass and was used to record the album. 

Black Hipshot hardware. 

Glockenklang 3 band preamp. 

Dingwall rubber knobs. 

Bass Culture custom pickups with matching wooden covers. 

Bridge pickup coil tap switch. 

Locking 1/4 inch input jack. 

24 frets. 

Thru body stringing on B and E strings. 

Low action ( 1.6 mm A,D,G strings - 1.75 mm B,E strings ) and big powerful sound from this professional instrument. 

Strung with new Rotosound 66 stainless steel 45 - 130 strings. 

Bass has been gigged and used in studios around the world. 

The bass will be shipped in its original snake skin effect hard case. 

• By bassplayer76
      Glockenklang Blue Soul Amp head, 650 watts at 4 ohms according to this comprehensive review https://www.bassplayer.com/gear/gear-review-glockenklang-blue-soul
      Excellent hi class hi-fi head with carry case all in really good condition.  
      Space Deluxe Cab 1x12. 250 watts/8 ohm, amazing sound and portability.  Includes Cover, and is in excellent condition apart from a couple of superficial scuffs. https://www.glockenklang.de/en/products/bass_systems/space_deluxe.htm
      Have used these two for several gigs but always looked after them like babies, this is a fantastic set up.
      Don't want to split these two at the moment.

• By Marc S
      For sale is my stunning red / orange burst Yamaha TRB 5 string bass. It's not one of the Japan built models, (Korea, I think?)
      It really is a lovely player, great quality and has a superb Glockenklang 3 band pre-amp fitted. The price reflects the lovely condition & upgraded Pre-amp, and is actually slightly less than I paid for it, but needs must...... The pre-amp sounds absolutely immense (check them out online!) and would set you back £130 & P+P, plus fitting. It was pro fitted by Dave Dearnaley, for the previous owner (who is also a BC member)

I need to downsize my collection, I'm not playing 5 string much these days, so reluctantly this has to go. It sounds absolutely superb (if a little modern for my tastes) and has a great range of tones and sounds. It's X-long scale (35") and the B string is wonderfully fat sounding.
      It's in great condition, though there are a few minor surface marks here & there - no chips, cracks or splits in the surface though. It weighs 4.5 Kg - so certainly no boat anchor.
      No trades please, unless you have a 5 string Wingbass.

I'd rather not post (and I'd much prefer you tried it and were happy) I'm prepared to meet somewhere though, and have a battery amp and amp-headphones so you can hear the bass. I can let you have a nice, well-padded gigbag to take it away in.

• By brucethebassplayer1
      **NOW SOLD**
      Hi All,
      I am selling this Glockenklang Blue Sky Amplifier. In excellent condition and fully working order.
      Included in the sale with the amp is a matching branded Glockenklang soft case (pictured) and 19" rack mount ears with hardware.
      OPTIONAL (subject to negotiation) - Gator 3U 19" Rack Case
      Features:
      New Class A input stage
      High performance class D power amp section (700 watts / 4 ohms, 375 watts / 8 ohms)
      Excellent equalisation section, switchable with semi - parametric mids
      LED peak indicator for pre amp and power amp
      LED indicators for all switch functions
      Dual high impedance input A/B box with separate pre gain trim for input B
      Effect Return also usable as mp3 player and additional mixing input
      Balanced DI out
      Tuner out
      Phones out
      Compact and robust design
      Lightweight 5 kg (11 lbs)
      Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

• By Dee-bass
      Glock Blue Rock with gig bag, 900w class D bass head. Both in top condition, comes with rack mounts.