Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0

WHUFC BASS

Just recently joined the the shuttlemax club with a 9.2 and loving it.  There's a lot of knobs around  ( no offence ) which some may see as too many, if you want old school, but i like miniscule control over the EQ, with the added bonus of dual preamp channels for 2 distinct sounds at the kick of a button.

• Like 2

On 07/12/2018 at 18:00, WHUFC BASS said:

Just pulled the trigger on one for £250. Anybody using one at the moment? What's your opinion?

I simply bought it as a backup to my SVT3 which, in it's massive flight case weights a ton.

That’s a good price you have s lot of amp for your money. I brought one new in 2012/3 great amp love mine. Only regret is not going the extra mile and getting the 900w version for the extra head room. But it’s good clean sounding amp, easy to used all good 👍

Used it for the first time last night along with my Ampeg 4x10 for a rehearsal. Wow ... what an amp. For it's size, the clarity and punch were amazing. It managed to tame the output of my Spector Euro 5LX to the extent that the guitarist even commented at how good it sounded. The fact I'm not lugging around a huge SVT in a heavy flight case just made it sweeter too. Thinking about sellling the SVT and getting a Shuttle MAX

• Like 2