Why become a member? ×

East UK ‘Stomp’ EQ/DI pedal {price drop £150)
£175

Bass Wielder

Made by the guru John East, this unit adds fantastic EQ to passive or active electric basses and I have even used it with my double basses with great results. The switching has EQ bypass and mid frequency in/out, plus a bright toggle.

On this particular one, John upgraded the balanced output that it can also be used with phantom power (away with batteries:-) so that I can go straight to the PA or even record. (probably the only one with this).

I have John’s pre-amps in my basses (fretted and fretless) and I have never looked back. However I have a couple of classic basses that I wanted to leave stock but still have my familiar sound...hence the external pedal. 

‘A great way to experience the East UK sound without having to mod your bass or have another sound option and added flexibility’.

In great condition, and I’ll include a power supply. 

Asking £175 plus p&p to the UK. Now £150

B0EBC61A-DA8B-4117-A5B8-E4B1F19681D7.jpeg

781646AF-E852-4400-AA7C-21DAC9FD343B.jpeg

Edited by Bass Wielder
Corrections
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

Impedance: That may be a question for John himself.....

As for placement:

I can put immediately after my bass as I can shape either a passive or an active bass tone (or even a double bass) then to the other pedals. That way, the pedals get hit with a strong signal and you effect that tone. In doing so however, you won't be using as a  DI...........

'After the other pedals' option is useful too, to shape the final tones created. Plus you can have another tonal shape ready to switch in. (Slap, Reggae, mid-punch etc....) and be DI ready. 

Hope that helps...

• 4 weeks later...