Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Lakland 55-02 Natural finish Sold!
£550

Steff

Hi guys,

Another one of my basses going for sale - this one is a lovely Lakland 55-02. 

The bass isn't in perfect condition, it has been played and there's some cosmetic wear but otherwise in great condition. 

Set to very low and comfortable action, strung with Elixir 45-130 with plenty of life in them.

I love this bass and I am only selling because I've just pulled the trigger on a 55-94.

I'm based in West London, I'd rather not ship but I travel often for gigs and delivery/meet up should be easily arranged.

IMG_9673.jpg

IMG_9674.jpg

IMG_9675.jpg

Edited by Steff
  • Like 1

This bass looks very nice...

I've had a sh*tload of Laklands through the years. The first was a beautiful 55-94, the second a fretless 55-02. Then a third, a fretted 55-02. (One for rounds, one fretless and one with flats...)
I also had a US Joe Osborn 5, a US Bob Glaub 4, a Skyline Decade and two Skyline Hollowbodies. The only one I've kept is the fretless 55-02, the absolute favourite of them all. 
Your bass looks like the real deal, classy. Hadn't I 14 basses in my possession I'd buy it from you. Are you sure you won't keep it? You'll miss it... ;) 

Guys - sorry not doing a cheeky bump - only to answer a couple of questions from the messages I got 

the bass is 4.40 kg 

Made in Korea 

July 2002 according to the serial 

Bartolini pickups and preamp 

i prefer to personally deliver for petrol money if it’s not too far off London, or collection. Unfortunately don’t have the time nor the packaging materials for shipping. 

Edited by Steff
Additional info

• 2 weeks later...