Why become a member? ×

Bass shops in London

David Handyside

If you're after a broad selection (the usual suspects, plus a few more exotic pieces), I'd head straight to Wunjo, on Denmark Street (near Tottenham Court Road). They have a dedicated bass shop in one of the basements, and the staff are welcoming and helpful.

If you're after something fancy and/or rare, try the Bass Gallery in Camden - I forget the name of the road, but it's a stone's throw from Camden Road overground station, and not much further from Camden Town tube.

Andertons in Guildford (30 min train from London Waterloo) usually have 3 or 4 Spectors in stock. Plenty on their website too so if there's any particular ones you want to try then ring them in advance and they can get them into the shop for you from their warehouse...

1 hour ago, EliasMooseblaster said:

Hmm...good question. I don't know of any, but @Billy Apple and some of our other resident Spector enthusiasts might be able to help...

I bought a 40th Anniversary Euro from Bass Gear in Twyford. The shop ceased trading, but has a FB page so you might want to ask there.

https://www.facebook.com/BassGearUK/