Why become a member? ×

Established function band with agents in South Northants

mrtcat

I'm looking for a replacement for myself! I currently play in Hypersonix who are based loosely around South Northants but am off to join another band in January. 

It's a real heart breaker for me as I essentially started the band with the singer and love playing with them but have been offered a job in a band that I can't turn down. It's a totally amicable split and I'll be really sad to go but have to grab this new opportunity with both hands.

Hypersonix play indie / pop rock covers and are managed by Alive Network who handle all the media production, marketing and bookings. It's a really great setup and all gigs pay a minimum of £150 per person.

Check out the band's page here https://www.alivenetwork.com/bandpage.asp?bandname=Hypersonix

I have to add that the guys in Hypersonix are genuinely awesome people. Chris the drummer is absolutely the best I've ever played with and as a bass player he's a joy to work with. He used to tour with Nell Bryden and is super solid and easy to play with. Gigs are stress free and fun and with the agency taking care of video production etc there's a really bright future. The agency are aware there is a change on the horizon and will be getting new videos and photos done as soon as my replacement is ready.

PM with any questions or interest. 

Cheers

Hi, My name is Martin, I'm a Norwich based bassist, with 30 years professional gigging experience. I've played gigs ranging from festivals to small pubs and clubs.

I have a love of playing live wherever that may be and being in a band. I have my own gear and transport and would welcome the chance to be a part of this opportunity.

My email address is :[email protected]

Hope to hear back soon, 

Cheers, 

Martin

Hi Martin, thanks for posting. I've passed your details to drummer Chris who is collating applications and he'll get in touch in the next day or so. Can I check that you're ok travelling to Northampton for rehearsals? The band doesn't rehearse weekly (once new bassist is settled probably only once every couple of months) but obviously there will be occasions where you need to get together to sort new material etc.

Cheers

Tom