Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Derek

colleya

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a pedulla off Matteo recently and wow... A man of his word, the bass is amazing and as described, we had fantastic communication throughout the transaction and it was an absolute pleasure, truly a man of his and totally trustworthy, I would definitely deal with him again

Regards Derek

On 26/12/2018 at 17:12, Merlino said:

I've recently have a great deal with Derek.

He's a really trustworthy basschatter, we had great comunication and he delivered a super-fast payment 

Highly recommended!!!

Bought a pedulla off Matteo recently and wow... A man of his word, the bass is amazing and as described, we had fantastic communication throughout the transaction and it was an absolute pleasure, truly a man of his and totally trustworthy, I would definitely deal with him again

Regards Derek

• 1 year later...

Derek bought my precision bass. He's a great bloke to deal with. Very friendly & I had a good crack when I met him & his wife. They came all the way from Liverpool to my place so it was a canny hike. Glad he was happy with the bass & it'll get played a lot more than I played it! 

Cheers - Anth 

Edited by Ghost Rider
  • Thanks 1