Lukasz Chyla

FS SWR stack - SWR 750x Bass Amplifier Head with SWR Goliath III and SWR Son Of Bertha cabs, open to reasonable offers
£700

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rickytwo
      Part of my Retirement Sale - Please see other items
      If you are looking at this then you probably know exactly what it is and what it is capable of. If you have any questions re power, dimensions, weight etc then please give me a call.
      2x10 Traveller with Padded Roqsolid Cover in VGC
      1x15 Traveller with Padded Roqsolid Cover in VGC
      SWR SM900 Amp see details below
      Here's more details from SWR; 

The SM-900 is truly the “State of SWR’s Art” in bass amplification electronics. The SM-900 is only 
      slightly deeper and heavier than the SM-500, yet delivers twice the power and includes new fea- 
      tures such as our very flexible tone section. Along with shelving-type Bass and Treble controls, the 
      equalization section consists of two independent 3-band semi-parametric EQs. This provides the 
      user with two analog presets via a silent footswitch, or three presets (EQ 1, EQ 2, or EQ 1+2) 
      using the manual slide switch located on the front panel. You can now go from a solid groove 
      sound to soloing with just the tap of your foot. Several suggested EQ settings are included in the 
      tone section of this manual. 

The SM-900 also boasts a studio-oriented “side chain” effects loop allowing the user the diversity 
      of an effects unit while maintaining the constant clarity and natural tone of the instrument. SWR’s 
      exclusive “To Tuner” jack is also on a side chain. Remember when you had to unplug your bass 
      from your amp and hook into your tuner and frantically tune up between songs? Or patch the tuner between your instrument and amp, thus degrading sound quality? Those times are history. 
      Add to the above both stereo and mono effects loops, stereo/mono operation of the power amps, 
      biamp capabilities, up to 900 watts RMS of power, an extremely quiet preamp, a “non-pumping” 
      limiter, complete recording ability, and SWR’s proven reliability and sound quality, and you have what we feel is the best bass amplifier made anywhere in the world. 
      Every Professional Series product from SWR Sound Corporation is manufactured and hand-built in 
      Sun Valley, California, USA. 

SM-900 SPECIFICATIONS 

Note: All measurements were taken with a line voltage of 120VAC. All noise specifications are 
      “unweighted.” All voltages and watts are “RMS.” 

POWER (minimum): 
      Bridge/Mono Mode 
      900 Watts @ 4 Ohms 
      650 Watts @ 8 Ohms 
      440 Watts @ 16 Ohms 
      (minimum load = 4 Ohms) 

Stereo Mode (per side) 
      400 watts @ 4 Ohms 
      240 watts @ 8 Ohms 
      144 watts @ 16 ohms 
      (minimum load = 2 Ohms) 
      FREQUENCY RESPONSE (power amplifiers): –3dB @ 20 Hz and 40kHz 
      SENSITIVITY (full output, 8 ohm load, 100 Hz): 
      Passive Input Jack: 50 millivolts 
      Active Input Jack: 200 millivolts 
      Power Amplifier (Effects Return Jack “in”): 1.6 volts 
      INPUT IMPEDANCE 
      Passive/Active Input: 800kohms 
      Active Input: 60kohms 
      Effects Return: 27kohms 
      OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 
      Effects Send: 100 ohms 
      Tuner Send: 100 ohms 
      XLR Balanced Out: 750 ohms 
      Crossover High and Low Outs: 100 ohms 
      SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: –75 dB (< 8 millivolts typical) 
      EQUIVALENT INPUT NOISE: 8.9 microvolts 
      DISTORTION: Power Amplifiers (Effects Return jack “in”): 0.03% THD I.M. Distortion: 0.06 % 
      System Distortion (gain & master volume full, Aural Enhancer at min., tone controls flat): 0.4 % 

Comes with foot switch, manual, brochure, cleaning cloth and registration card. Also included is the power converter. (Yellow brick style)    See pics, the Traveller cabs are those with the covers piped in Yellow   Collect only, try and test

• By OutSpoon
      Reluctantly selling the amp head that been with me since 1993, bought new from the bass centre in London for much ££. I've only been holding onto it for nostalgia despite the amazing sounds it makes. 
      It a solid state amplifier head (has 1x 12AX7 value in the pre-amp) in excellent condition. With 350W RMS into 4 ohms, this SWR gives you plenty of clean power. Plus, all the tone shaping essentials are there in an easy-to-use format: three bands of EQ with variable mid, an effects blend control, and limiter with limiter defeat. It gives you a sidechain mono loop and an XLR balanced record out for use in studio or going direct to P.A.
      Features:
      350W RMS into 4 ohmsa 3 bands of EQ with variable mid An effects blend control Limiter with limiter defeat Sidechain mono loop XLR balanced record out for use in studio or going direct to P.A. Convenient tuner send 19"W x 3.5"H x 10.125"D: 16.5 lbs I have a soft (Gator) case and a hard (SKB) case that I can include (for an extra £20) if needs be. Happy to post, at buyer's expense. 
      Not interested in trades... I've got plenty of stuff! 

• By telbomber
      hi. Full bass stack for sale. complete rig for someone looking for some real punch.
      this rig is loud but also sounds great as you'd expect from a classic SWR amp and pretty decent ashdown cabs.
      1. SWR 350X amp in a 2U flightcase.
      350 Watts @ 4 ohms
      240 Watts @ 8 ohms 
      Subwave octave with footswitch
      Effects loop and DI out
      2. Mint condition Ashdown MAG 410T cab 
      350W @ 8 ohm
      3. Mint condition Ashdown MiBass 1x12 cab 
      350W @ 8 ohm
      All working perfectly, have downsized to a combo so not needed anymore
      included in the price is power lead + footswitch + 2x speakon cables
      individual selling value probably in excess of £500 so grab yourself a bargain
      Collection from Essex or I can meet a reasonable distance from CM11
      Cash, Bank Transfer or PayPal gift is ok

• By telbomber
      Hey. Fantastic condition SWR 350X amp in a 2U flightcase.
      350 Watts @ 4 ohms
      240 Watts @ 8 ohms 
      Subwave octave with footswitch
      Effects loop and DI out
      Works perfectly, have downsized to a combo so not need anymore
      Collection from Essex or I can meet a reasonable distance from here
      Cash or PayPal gift is ok
      I've adjusted the price to £195 be a little more accurate so make me an offer, would like it gone this weekend if possible 
      Any questions please ask
      Thanks

• By BassBod
      Great little DI with some unusual features and options. 
      Raven Labs was Steve Rabe’s next company, after he sold SWR.  They only made a few products (small preamps, eqs DI boxes) and lasted five or six years before closing down.
      This is a very high quality DI with both an active preamp and a passive transformer, for clean and noise free performance.  Two switchable inputs, (10 megOhm) phase reverse, choice of four output levels and an effects loop, with blend.  
      Power from two 9v batteries lasts up to 100 hours.  Has an input (stereo mini jack) for a power supply, but it’s an unusual +\- 9v format, so probably easier to use batteries. 
      Comes with original instruction booklet.  
      UK postage £5.  Collection from Bristol/Bath area fine.  Also on EvilBay, so might sell there first