Why become a member? ×

Incognito Jazz Funk.

bubinga5

5 hours ago, bubinga5 said:

Not the album. I just love em. . They always come out with the finest. imo. 

Once again, I feel I must congratulate you for your great taste in music. 

I saw them live just the other week at The Hideaway in Streatham and they blew the roof off. FANTASTIC venue for live music btw. 

First heard them on the Positivity album 25 yrs ago and Randy Hope Taylor is still my favourite out of their bassists. While his playing isn't as insane as the dude off the 100 degrees album, his feel and tone were off the scale. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mingsta said:

Once again, I feel I must congratulate you for your great taste in music. 

I saw them live just the other week at The Hideaway in Streatham and they blew the roof off. FANTASTIC venue for live music btw. 

First heard them on the Positivity album 25 yrs ago and Randy Hope Taylor is still my favourite out of their bassists. While his playing isn't as insane as the dude off the 100 degrees album, his feel and tone were off the scale. 

Spot on RHT has a great feel and his basslines are always tasteful.

• Like 1

Think I may have seen them 12 times now with my sister and various Incognito lover's. I adore Randy's playing, especially his fretless playing on Tribes Vibes and Scribes. But Ernie Mckone's playing on this this record is up there with the best playing I've ever heard on any record ever. He is just smokin. He's all over that groove. His playing near the end of this record is just WOW... imo A Bit Like Julian Crampton on a Down to the Bone record. ✌️

• Like 3