Why become a member? ×

Tripod/stand for Warwick Triumph Lite

MDWagstaff

Hello there, 

I've got a gig coming up soon where ideally I need to be able to switch between the triumph and bass guitar mid-song. I've seen promo pictures of the triumph on a tripod lite stand however can't find any detail. Does anyone have a suggestion for keeping it in a fixed upright position on stage? 

8 hours ago, MDWagstaff said:

Hello there, 

I've got a gig coming up soon where ideally I need to be able to switch between the triumph and bass guitar mid-song. I've seen promo pictures of the triumph on a tripod lite stand however can't find any detail. Does anyone have a suggestion for keeping it in a fixed upright position on stage? 

This is what I use.

https://www.thomann.de/gb/km_141_mkii.htm

I wasn't happy with it at first - because there are, according to the instructions, three screws that you need to tighten to make it Strong and Stable.

Unfortunately, the instructions are in German, which I don't speak or read - and I only tightened two. The resultant tumble did my poor bass no good at all. 

However, since I managed to work out what went wrong, it's been great, so I can only put that down to pilot error on my part. I can even play it on the stand whilst jumping from BG to EUB (Aria SWB-04) and it's stable enough for that.