Why become a member? ×

Bands with Two Bass Players

el borracho

5 hours ago, NikNik said:

Anyone remember Heist from the mid '80s? I liked them at the time but could not listen to them today. Too much GADDACLANK-CLANK-CLANK-CLANK. I dropped Slap before the '90s arrived and don't regret it.

Wasn't there some old footage of Chris Squire and Steve Howe playing something called 'Bass Odyssey'?

You post on this thread regarding Heist, was trying to garner info about them. I’m sure they were pals with Paul Raven from Killing Joke.

10 hours ago, Frank Blank said:

You post on this thread regarding Heist, was trying to garner info about them. I’m sure they were pals with Paul Raven from Killing Joke.

I recall one video of them and found them interesting at the time. Can't find zilch on them now.

3 hours ago, pineweasel said:

Another post rock band from the late nineties, Ui. Made a couple of decent albums 

I only know their collaboration with Stereolab (UiLab), it was very good.Didnt know they had 2 bass players, I’ll have to check them out.

33 minutes ago, Rexel Matador said:

Megachurch - two basses, drums and samples of televangelists instead of vocals.

Couldn't figure out how to embed a video

I'll not be buying the albums. :search:

("...Couldn't figure out how to embed a video" Copy the YouTube 'Share' link, and simply paste it into the post, s'all. Hope this helps...)

Edited by Dad3353