Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Helix LT w/ Screen Protector. Roqsolid case too.
£620

Dood

Right, I'm going to do this quickly before I change my mind. 

My Helix LT is up for sale. This is a moment of madness, but I gigged with just the HX Effects this weekend and it did what I needed it to. @Al Krow knows about this wierd urge I have to make a tiny pedal board so LT will make way for HX instead.

The screen protector was made by our own resident design genius InTimeNick and went on before the Helix went to a gig, so all is in spot on condition.

I also have a super tough bag that RoqSolid made for me that cost £60 that I will do for £40. It's an oversized case that will allow you to mount LT on a pedal board along with other pedals should you wish.

Shipping, I'm not sure - probably around £20 tracked and insured England postcodes. If you come and collect this week (until Sunday eve) I will do the case for £30 w/LT.

Latest firmware yah-da yah-dah I will do a factory reset ready for the new owner.

Get in quick before I stick it on the usual pages for a quick sale.

Edited by Dood

And some pictures!

I'll be hanging on to the wooden board, 4 way and short IEC cable, but the original Helix power cable will be provided. I think I might even have the original box too.

IMG_4731.JPG

IMG_4732.JPG

IMG_4733.JPG

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Crawford13 said:

What a good deal! I would imagine that it would be worth more as it has your excellent presets on it rather than the original ones? GLWTS

Ahhh he he! You’re too kind! I’m not sure anyone would want my presets 😂 Most of the time, at home, I’m just told to shut up anyway 😂

Goodness me BassChat! Have you been asleep? I'm surprised this little chap is still here!

If it helps anyone, I'll be down in Romford tomorrow. If you can message me before first thing tomorrow morning I can bring the LT with me.

Edited by Dood
BassChat GUI being weird again...

Pertinent information to add: This LT is not part of the batch that were identified to have pedal issues as it was bought after the fact.

P.s. Don't expect the price to drop - unless you collect in person ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...

Right folks, these are still £750 online prices post-Crimbo. Speak to me if you are interested and I will see what I can do for you. I'd like to get this sold so I am all ears. Mainly long bass playing fingers, but ears too.. lol...