Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * Ibanez SR900 Through Neck * SOLD *
£375

flippyfloop

SOLD.

Ibanez SR 900 bass. Mint condition and a superb bass for the money. Searched for one of these for a while as I have the 5 string version that I bought new back in the day. I'm having issues with my thumb joint in my left hand and finding my slim neck basses to not be helping, hence the sale.
If you like thin, fast necks then this is for you. Through neck so easy access to highest fret.
Solid flame maple body, Bartolini MK1 pickups, 3 band eq. Nice and light at around 8.6 lbs.

Soft gigbag included.

I'm based in Brighton, East Sussex.

IIMG_5409.thumb.JPG.c04667f8d7eed959630cf8dc50c45077.JPG

IMG_5407.JPG

IMG_5408.JPG

IMG_5411.JPG

Edited by flippyfloop
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AndyTravis said:

This is so tempting. Cannot believe it’s still here.

Totally agree - a 900 for 300... crazy. I can't and I must not but surely someone is going to grab this??? Thru-neck, flamed top, nice colour. Right tasty 👍

• Like 1

I played a high end Ibanez at one of the LBGS - thought it was excellent and ever since I can't understand why the re-sale value is next to nothing or they don't sell. No idea how much this was new but I bet this is a bargain.

• 2 weeks later...

If I didn't already have an SR1200 I'd be sorely tempted by this even though I'm selling another SR bass already. Probably the most ergonomically designed bass range there is: light thin bodies with lightning fast necks and easily upgradeable because of the standard size Bartolini pickups.