Why become a member? ×

BASS SOLD NOW THANKYOU... Sale on hold Spector euro lx
£1200

derek

DSC_1042.thumb.JPG.38fa515f2e6a2e03bb80269b4c913701.JPGDSC_1042.thumb.JPG.38fa515f2e6a2e03bb80269b4c913701.JPGDSC_1037.thumb.JPG.4c5196bcf93065ab3bebbe6a4b6678d2.JPGSpector Euro LX matte black stain. In beautiful condition - 9.8/10 I bought this bass new. Buy with confidence I have 300 plus transactions on eb 100% feedbackDSC_1042.thumb.JPG.38fa515f2e6a2e03bb80269b4c913701.JPG

Note: bass does not originally come with a case from the manufacturer but will be well packaged for buyer with insurance. 
Reasonable offers considered 

DSC_1037.JPG

DSC_1041.JPG

DSC_1038.JPG

DSC_1033.JPG

Edited by derek
Bass is now sold
  • Like 2

Hi, I have both pick up configurations and like both, they are extremely powerful and you can get virtually any sound, I bought it new a couple of years ago for a lot more than I'm selling it but trying to get funds for Xmas... It's a beautiful bass all round

Regards Derek 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, derek said:

Hi, I have both pick up configurations and like both, they are extremely powerful and you can get virtually any sound, I bought it new a couple of years ago for a lot more than I'm selling it but trying to get funds for Xmas... It's a beautiful bass all round

Regards Derek 

I can concur with that. I bought my first Spector the other week (a Euro 5LX) and have found my ultimate bass. It's just perfect. Only wish I'd bought one sooner.

1 hour ago, WHUFC BASS said:

I can concur with that. I bought my first Spector the other week (a Euro 5LX) and have found my ultimate bass. It's just perfect. Only wish I'd bought one sooner.

We will win the battle and convert you all... this is a lovely example!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, derek said:

Yes I think we can convert people😉, I  think if more people tried them they would fall for them, playability, sound, the way they look...... Superb 😁

Love the stealth look ,not so keen on naturals and gold hardware 

9 hours ago, jazzmanb said:

Love the stealth look ,not so keen on naturals and gold hardware 

Believe me, I hate gold hardware. On almost all my guitars, the first thing to get replaced is any trace of gold hardware. HOWEVER, after seeing a matt black Euro 5LX I think I'm a convert. I really like that colour scheme on the Spectors. The fact they're amazing basses is  a bonus.

• Like 1