Why become a member? ×

Helix Floor/LT/HX/Stomp/PodGo owners' Club - Tips, Ideas & Patches

Al Krow

Another thing I'm thinking of using the expression pedal for on mine is for dialling in settings.... for any parameter(s) I want to tweak, I can just assign it/them to the pedal, move it as I play until I like what I hear and then apply those values permanently....

• Like 2

Dave, Thanks for checking out the knobs.  

Personally, I think it's a great idea (as it's my company) and I think every Helix user should upgrade their knobs to something solid aluminum in your choice of colors, even if it's black.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  

And for Basschat users, Please use the coupon code BASSCHAT to get 1/2 price shipping to the UK.  

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Tesi Switch said:

Dave, Thanks for checking out the knobs.  

Personally, I think it's a great idea (as it's my company) and I think every Helix user should upgrade their knobs to something solid aluminum in your choice of colors, even if it's black.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  

And for Basschat users, Please use the coupon code BASSCHAT to get 1/2 price shipping to the UK.  

Thats a cool offer thanks. I cant decide what colour i prefer. Black seems a bit of a waste, although fits in with the existing colour scheme. Probably go for red though. Ill have a think about it.

Big question is will they fit a HX Effects?

12 minutes ago, bassfan said:

I like those!! I’m thinking gold or purple... I guess gold with the band being called 24Karat! 🤔

I thought the purple ones might peak your interest 😉

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bassfan said:

I like those!! I’m thinking gold or purple... I guess gold with the band being called 24Karat! 🤔

How would getting a set of replacement knobs be considered for your 2020 abstinence thread? 

And what if they happened to be attached to a Helix Floor? 

Edited by Al Krow
Missed off an indefinite article...

7 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

Thats a cool offer thanks. I cant decide what colour i prefer. Black seems a bit of a waste, although fits in with the existing colour scheme. Probably go for red though. Ill have a think about it.

Big question is will they fit a HX Effects?

The silver knobs look very nice, matching with the footswitches.  As for the HX Effects, since it's only only 4 knobs, You will need a 20mm encoder knob and three 12mm encoder knobs. It's cheaper to buy them individually that way.

• Like 1