Why become a member? ×

We've got a new album out!

Twigman

How does one procure a 'real' copy of this, please (I'm not a 'Spotifier'; I'm old...). I'd like to listen to it more, in its entirety. The first and last tracks stood out; the others had a 'sameness' to 'em that may be different as complete tracks. Excellent quality of production, though, despite this constant layer of sound behind it all. I'll buy it, if you'll send me a copy (hoping to like it better than the extracts; it certainly shows promise...).
No dates for touring France (Lower Normandy...), I suppose..? I could 'plug' your lot for playing the 6x4, Laval, for instance.

We have a shop which sells vinyl and CDs but you know I wasn't sure if I could promote that via this site - the rules about commerciality etc

You can access the shop via our website sadloversandgiants.co.uk

We are in talks with a French promoter but suspect we'll only play Paris - brexit permitting - sometime next year.

We all have busy lives (Tony especially so) and getting together to gig is difficult - currently: melkweg, Amsterdam 15thDec / A2Club Athens 1st&2nd march / O2 Islington 16th March / Traffic rome 5th april (brexit permitting) and Parma 6th April (brexit permitting) are all the shows booked - we're talking to Spain, France and Germany and USA (again:)) too....

Edited by Twigman
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

Excellent stuff!

Do you need a support for any of those dates? [/cheeky]

Sorry

Our promoters seem to have done that already....

and I just got a shock looking at our website....it says we're playing Wave-Gothik-Treffen in Leipzig on June 10....errrr nobody told me about that!!

Edited by Twigman

On 23/11/2018 at 16:23, Dad3353 said:

No dates for touring France (Lower Normandy...), I suppose..? I could 'plug' your lot for playing the 6x4, Laval, for instance.

I learned last night that we will be playing in Lille and Paris but not until next October!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Twigman said:

I learned last night that we will be playing in Lille and Paris but not until next October!

Thanks for the 'heads up'. Lille would be really stretching things too far, but Paris could be do-able (500 Km round trip, though...) I'll pencil it in, but look for getting dates for Le Mans, Rennes, Alençon or Laval whilst you're over here..? B|