Why become a member? ×

Ashdown RM500 EVO 2 £399 at Andertons

police squad

I still haven't received my amp but the courier didn't have all the address it needed and then I was away. (it should be waiting for me today)

But I found out Ashdown had their own black Friday event and it was a free gift if you bought either one thing or another.

Turns out I qualified for a free set of their Bluetooth in ear meters buds, worth about 90 quid

Nice work Ashdown

On 23/11/2018 at 16:58, yorks5stringer said:

Pretty sure there are some extra goodies from Ashdown if you email in your receipt if bought within  23-26th November period. Free headphones, in-ears etc.

On 29/11/2018 at 07:23, police squad said:

I still haven't received my amp but the courier didn't have all the address it needed and then I was away. (it should be waiting for me today)

But I found out Ashdown had their own black Friday event and it was a free gift if you bought either one thing or another.

Turns out I qualified for a free set of their Bluetooth in ear meters buds, worth about 90 quid

Nice work Ashdown

That's what I said in my post on the 23rd!

Let me know what you make of the headphones. I have a pair of wired M-Ears and was wholly underwhelmed at first. All the ear bud sizes supplied were useless -they kept falling out and to top it off the sound was terribly thin and lacked any bass. So I bought some nice memory foam ear buds and lo and behold they sound quite marvellous now. And don’t fall out :D

1 hour ago, Merton said:

Let me know what you make of the headphones. I have a pair of wired M-Ears and was wholly underwhelmed at first. All the ear bud sizes supplied were useless -they kept falling out and to top it off the sound was terribly thin and lacked any bass. So I bought some nice memory foam ear buds and lo and behold they sound quite marvellous now. And don’t fall out :D

I havent tried them yet. but I will and will let you know