Why become a member? ×

Sold FREYA PB 51 PRECISION. Sold
£250

Pestie

Here is my really lovely excellent made in Ireland Freya PB 51.  It's lovely in creamy Olympic white with a black scratch plate and Maple neck and finger board, the best colour combo in my opinion.  The guitar has been upgraded with Bloodstone pickup and wiring loom which really makes it sound amazing, just what you would expect from a 51P.  The bass has through body stringing, an excellent half thickness hand made Guy Lewis Rosewood thumb rest and really excellent La Bella flat wounds on it. To finish off the 50's vibe I added a cracking glamour stick on that I think looks really nice.  The bass weighs in at about 3.9 kg on my bathroom scales and it's really comfortable and well balanced. It has an amazing slim fast Jazz profile maple neck and finger board..  It comes in a Fender Gig bag.

I had sold this bass to a really solid and trusted member of the forum but I had to cancel the sale because I thought I would need it.  Unfortunately the project that I had hoped for didn't work out and therefore it's for sale again.

I would prefer collection but am happy to courier at the buyers expense.  No trades thank you.  I'm not really playing now and clearing out my bass gear.

Thanks for looking.  I live in Earls Barton near Northampton and you are more than welcome to come and try this out.  I would like £200 please.   It needs to go because l’m not playing anymore! 

Cheers

Mike

Freya PB 51 001.JPG

Freya in case 001.JPG

Freya PB 51 003.JPG

Freya PB 51 004.JPG

Freya PB 51 005.JPG

Freya PB 51 006.JPG

Freya PB 51 007.JPG

Freya PB 51 008.JPG

Edited by Pestie
  • Like 1