Theres quite a bit ,

Fearful 15-6-1 + 15 sub

GB shuttlemax 9.2

Trace AH250 

GB 12 cab

Status kingbass, blackbeauty

3 ibanez basses

Jim.

Cheers Jim - that's listed (and I must come and have a proper look/listen this time 👍

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:24, wrinkleygit said:

Anyone have a EUB they could bring, not sure if the wrinkly joints could cope but I’ve always fancied trying one

I'm hoping to get along to this but cant confirm yet, if I do ill bring a NS designs EUB and a bow. Shall also pack a GK combo in the car so people can hear it

10 minutes ago, sprocketflup said:

I'm hoping to get along to this but cant confirm yet, if I do ill bring a NS designs EUB and a bow. Shall also pack a GK combo in the car so people can hear it

I'd be interested to try this 🙂

7 hours ago, JBM said:

Hi

I would like to attend this event, do i need to register or is this message sufficient?:)

As Frank B has already posted, just turn up between the hours of 10am and 4pm, pay your £10 on the door (covers food and drink) and claim some table-top/floor space if you have anything to display (subject to availability).  This is how things looked last year (last shot shows the self-build 12" cab session in progress in the adjacent meeting room used as a quiet(ish) controlled environment):

DSCF2667.jpg

DSCF2651.jpg

DSCF2644.jpg

DSCF2650.jpg

DSCF2647.jpg

DSCF2680.jpg

2 minutes ago, scrumpymike said:

As Frank B has already posted, just turn up between the hours of 10am and 4pm, pay your £10 on the door (covers food and drink) and claim some table-top/floor space if you have anything to display (subject to availability).  This is how things looked last year (last shot shows the self-build 12" cab session in progress in the adjacent meeting room used as a quiet(ish) controlled environment):

Phew, I just typed that without checking, good job I was right (fluke).

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JBM said:

Hi

I would like to attend this event, do i need to register or is this message sufficient?:)

Just turn up, shell out a tenner (a bargain!) and you'll be made most welcome!  The food will be bloody great too!  Make sure you bring your new Ray!  I'll be bringing a bunch of markbass stuff!

On 21/03/2019 at 20:47, Chienmortbb said:

We are hoping to do an updated cab shootout again. The Basschat 1x12 has evolved and again we would like to compare it to the older iterations and some of the other cabs on the market. Anyone with a commercial or boutique 1x12 tweeter? More details as we make them up.

My bud @Witters has an Eden 1x12, I've asked him if he fancies bringing it along. I've also got an SWR Bass Monitor 12 which I could throw in the boot.

Edited by Rich
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rich said:

My bud Witters has an Eden 1x12, I've asked him if he fancies bringing it along. I've also got an SWR Bass Monitor 12 which I could throw in the boot.

Right. Things I'll be bringing for people to have a play. :)

• Chowny NT4 bass
  • Chowny NT5 bass
  • Chowny CHB-1 bass
  • Retrovibe Volante bass
  • Retrovibe Vantage bass
  • Retrovibe EVO bass
  • Chowny SWB-1 bass
  • Chowny SWB-1 fretless bass
  • All three of my current pedals (Fuzzster, Pitchcraft, Bassmosphere)

I've got a bunch of Bassmosphere Chorus/Reverb Stock so will be discounting these if you want one on the day. I've also got some CHB stock from 2018 that have been tinkered with and will makes these available super cheap if anybody is looking for a semi-hollow. Maybe a few other bargains. Don't worry though .. I won't get salesy! You can come over and have a play regardless. ..... I'll have my credit card machine though 😜

Unfortunately I've got no SWB Pro stock at the moment. If somebody attending owns one it'd be great if you dragged it along.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chownybass said:

Right. Things I'll be bringing for people to have a play. :)

• Chowny NT4 bass
  • Chowny NT5 bass
  • Chowny CHB-1 bass
  • Retrovibe Volante bass
  • Retrovibe Vantage bass
  • Retrovibe EVO bass
  • Chowny SWB-1 bass
  • Chowny SWB-1 fretless bass
  • All three of my current pedals (Fuzzster, Pitchcraft, Bassmosphere)

I've got a bunch of Bassmosphere Chorus/Reverb Stock so will be discounting these if you want one on the day. I've also got some CHB stock from 2018 that have been tinkered with and will makes these available super cheap if anybody is looking for a semi-hollow. Maybe a few other bargains. Don't worry though .. I won't get salesy! You can come over and have a play regardless. ..... I'll have my credit card machine though 😜

Unfortunately I've got no SWB Pro stock at the moment. If somebody attending owns one it'd be great if you dragged it along.

Really wanting to try out the SWB-1 fretless.

• Like 1

Oh my god. I remember seeing BC back in the day before they hit it big. There were about 20 of us at the gig I was at, but they still rocked the place like it was sold out. I just know I'm going to go all fan-struck and end up gibbering like an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mike - confirming that I am bringing:-

NS Designs CR5 Radius

Spector Spectorcore 5 fretted

Squier VM P-bass 5 string (for sale)

Genz Benz Streamliner 600 amp

Genz Benz Focus LT112 speaker - Available for the shoot-out Phil Starr 

Homemade 1x15 speaker

Some pedals

• Like 1

A number of things I was going to bring are off to a guy who's going to do some pro-recordings with them (he's a great player - I'll post the links when they are available) so I'll probably be bringing, instead of the items on the list:

- Pete's piccolo bass

- Pete's EB-3 ish

- My veneered Squier Jag