Why become a member? ×

The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash 2019 - Sun 7 April

scrumpymike

Yes folks, it's official!  Flushed by our previous successes in '17 and '18, we're going for the hat-trick.  The location will be the same (The Memorial Hall TA2 8JY just outside Cheddon Fitzpaine village), the format the same or similar (suggestions for improvements welcomed from previous bashers), the price is £10 including all you can eat and drink.  YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CATERING - if not from experience then by reputation (this is really a gourmet blow-out with a Bass Bash tagged on as an afterthought).   This post is just to get the ball rolling with a date for your diaries - watch this space for more details!  In the meantime, if you've already decided you're coming cos you know how good it is, just let me know and I'll start the list.

Yippeeee - something to look forward to during the cold and miserable winter months 😍

Edited by scrumpymike
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, stewblack said:

Best vegan scram ever. Try to keep me away. Have the ladies considered opening early for breakfast maybe? I'll be first in that queue too.

Behind me :D

I'm in. Already on my calendar.

calendar2.jpg

Edited by Rich
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2018 at 22:56, Norm said:

Already in the diary. Might have to buy some new shiz to bring? :lol:

20 hours ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

I finally got round to creating the Facebook Event! Have fun, guys (and gals)! :)

16 hours ago, derreybass said:

Hope to see you all there. Going in the diary

Thanks all - it's shaping up to be another good one!!  Mrs. Scrumpy is already planning the menu 😊