Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Bigthumb

King Tut

Good old Bigthumb! I bought a bass and he packed it like a champ, it arrived before I thought it would.

Absolutely brilliant- obviously, by the bottom of page 2, you‘ve read lots of similar stuff - and happy to be the start of page 3 👍🏼

Edited by AndyTravis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently bought a trace elliot head from Paul. Delighted with my purchase, comms were excellent and Paul was an absolute gent and bought it to a service station right next to a venue I was playing at. Great seller - Thanks Paul.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Recently sold Paul a very lovely Miami Blue Fender P bass, which he collected today. Communication was excellent throughout, he paid in advance of collection and turned up exactly as arranged. 

Lovely and friendly guy and it was nice to chat about basses; it was only after I’d kept him talking for a king while that he mentioned his wife was sat outside in the car so I hope I didn’t get him into trouble. 🙂

All went seamlessly and I’d happily trade with Paul again and recommend him to one and all. 

Many thanks, Paul. I hope you thoroughly enjoy the bass. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A really easy and friendly deal with Paul - he very kindly drove over to collect a bass.  Communications throughout were brilliant and payment was incredibly prompt.  Great to have a chance to meet and to talk bass.  An entirely upstanding and very knowledgeable member of our community - deal in absolute confidence

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...