Why become a member? ×

MORE HEADS UP!!!!

Mcgiver69

Thank you, thank you and thank you - that's for each of your posts regarding goodies! I've just grabbed EzMix and those Orchestral plugins as well as the free copy of Isotope. I'll be off to grab the SSD5Free too.

Very much appreciate your posts sir!

2 hours ago, Mcgiver69 said:

...And some orchestral plugins for £4 too:...

Wicked; very wicked. Everyone knows that I'm a sucker for all things orchestral..! Acquired (although a bit of a 'faff' to install the beggars, with iLok hoops to jump through...). S'better be worth it..!

(Potters off, muttering to no-one in particular "Wicked man; wicked, wicked man...")

58 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

Wicked; very wicked. Everyone knows that I'm a sucker for all things orchestral..! Acquired (although a bit of a 'faff' to install the beggars, with iLok hoops to jump through...). S'better be worth it..!

(Potters off, muttering to no-one in particular "Wicked man; wicked, wicked man...")

In all honesty the strings sound very sweet, still need to try the brass but don't doubt they sound great too.

Enjoy!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dood said:

Thank you, thank you and thank you - that's for each of your posts regarding goodies! I've just grabbed EzMix and those Orchestral plugins as well as the free copy of Isotope. I'll be off to grab the SSD5Free too.

Very much appreciate your posts sir!

You're very welcome Dan, always a pleasure.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bigwan said:

Thanks!   Also available from Time + Space if you've got loyalty points to use up, but without the expansion pack.   I also bought Izotope Neutron (standard edition) for a third of the price of the upgrade options from Alloy or other software.

5 hours ago, Bigwan said:

Looking at this again I'm not sure it's exactly what I thought. The page says "Buy EZKeys & Get a FREE Expansion (Select your expansion when registering serial)". Now does that mean you get String Machine AND another expansion, or do you get String Machine AS your "expansion" (or can you choose ANY of the expansions)? It's slightly cheaper than getting it direct from Toontrack, but I can't see another expansion being thrown in when there's 80% off RRP already...

EDIT: Chatted with Matt at Plugin Boutique. Offer only applies to String Machine. 

Edited by Bigwan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sibob said:

Nice, just picked up and installed the Brass/Woodwind/Strings orchestral packs...

... and I've only just finished downloading and installing them, nearly twenty-four hours later..! They're worth the wait and kerfuffle (and, of course, the modest price...), and I'll certainly be using them often enough, but what a palaver..! Done now, though, so pleased. Thanks again for sharing the link. :i-m_so_happy:

29 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

... and I've only just finished downloading and installing them, nearly twenty-four hours later..! They're worth the wait and kerfuffle (and, of course, the modest price...), and I'll certainly be using them often enough, but what a palaver..! Done now, though, so pleased. Thanks again for sharing the link. :i-m_so_happy:

Took me probably an hour to download and install all 4 things. You on a slow connection?

Si

Just now, Sibob said:

...You on a slow connection?...

12 Mb/s; is that slow..? First the iLok stuff, then 15G to download, over an hour to unpack each of the zips, then wait for each to install itself before setting off the next one. A modest i5 PC, certainly not up to 'gamer' standards, and my disks are USB2 externals, not SSD. Luckily, I'm retired, and could browse/moderate whilst waiting. S'done now, so all is well, but I'm now a day older, too..! :/ 

This may be of use to someone looking for a decent Orchestral library.

One of my boys just grabbed the 'Kirk Hunter Virtuoso Ensemble' deal. He was going to use it for Orchestral layering,

but a lot of the sounds hold up on their own. Hard to beat the quality sampling at this price. 

Check out the demos.

👍

https://audioplugin.deals/virtuoso-ensemble-kirk-hunter-studios/

Edited by lowdown

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bigwan said:

Plugin boutique are doing AAS Session Bundle free with any purchase. No idea what the bundle is like, but worth a punt at £1 for a well reviewed soft synth! 

R91KekF.gif Useful stuff; I especially like the Strum machine. Thanks for sharing.