Why become a member? ×

Bass Collection

Goffy

Hi there 

I’ve just started having bass lessons and currently own a Cort action 4 bass

i have seen though a rather sexy ( I think ) looking bass collection SB320  for £200 

Can anybody out there tell me anything about them

are they any good ?

any bad point to look out for 

cheers

I don't know much about these, but I know the SGC Nanyo stuff is highly revered and has many enthousiastic fans on this board and others. Try a little search, and I'm sure you'll find loads of positive reviews and experiences. I would also recommend asking this question not just in the lefty part of the forum, but on the general Basses forum where righties are more likely to read this and respond to it too 🙂

Edited by LeftyJ

Small, lightweight and high quality basses. Happy Jack gave me a 4-stringer as a present and I love everything about it, except the damned P pickup and the sound it makes (that's purely a matter of personal taste - there's nothing wrong in the pickup itself).

If it wasn't a faff to EQ and make the Nanyo sound like a Warwick I'd play it all the time. In fact I tend to simply grab one of the Corvettes and plug and play.

If it's in good nick, buy with confidence.