Left leaderboard
DarylClayton

£80 - Nemphasis VT optical compressor
£100

Now £80

This is a great compressor. I don't need it anymore due to a change in set up but it hasn't let me down in 2 years and always helps to balance my sound in various live scenarios. Simple layout but great variety of tonal changes available.

All welcome to try it out.

Thanks

20190707_230320.jpg

Edited by DarylClayton

Great compressor!

It is optical, easy and effective. Probably one of the best compressor on the market

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Graemeross
      Selling my complete bass pedal collection. These pedals are all in perfect working order and cosmetically excellent - see photos. All have boxes unless otherwise stated. 
      Most of these were on my pedalboard at some time, I have left the velcro on the bottom. 
      Will post at buyers cost or collect from Woking. Will combine postage. 

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus (no box) - £50 
      Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive - £50
      Boss DS-1 Distortion - £30
      Boss LMB-3 Limiter Enhancer - £45
      Digitech Bass Synth Wah - £80
      Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer - £90
      MXR Bass Envelope Filter (no box) - £90
      MXR Bass Compressor (no box) - £110
      Line6 MM4 - £110

Boss PH-1r (Japan 1980s) - £120 SOLD
      Boss GE-7 Equaliser (Japan 1980s) - £60 SOLD
      Boss LS-2 Line Selector - £55 SOLD
      MXR Phase 90 - £50. SOLD
      Boss LS-2 Line Selector (no box) - £45 SOLD
      Boss BB-1x Bass Driver - £115 SOLD
      Boss GEB-7 Bass Equaliser - £55 SOLD
      EXH Deluxe Bass Big Muff pi - £80 SOLD
      Line6 DL4 - £120 SOLD
      EHX Holy Grail Plus - £90 SOLD
      MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - £85 SOLD
      MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe - £90 SOLD

Open to offers and will consider trades.

• By TRBboy
      Jim Dunlop Bass Crybaby Mini 105Q - Immaculate condition with box and leaflets, even still has protective film on Logo! Sounds fantastic, but I'm just not finding enough use for it. £90 + postage
      George Dennis Optical Wah - NOT CURRENTLY WORKING but may be repairable for someone who knows what they're doing, if not would make a good shell for a DIY Wah project. 
      Mooer Bass Sweeper - very similar to EHX Bass Balls but more versatile, dynamic envelope filter with switchable fuzz. £25 + postage
      GLX Bass Limiter Enhancer - clone of Boss LMB-3, better than others like Behringer as it is full metal casing, works extremely well and is in immaculate condition. £20+ postage
      Any questions please ask, collection from Hereford welcome.

• By sambass1982
      Here is the Darkglass Super Symmetry, and What a Compressor it is. 
      I partnered it up with the Darkglass B7K, and it was perfect from the get go.
      I will post Tracked, Insured with Royal Mail and that will cost £7.48 (UK Only)
      If you need any information Regarding the pedal, then feel free to throw me a message 

All the best, 

Sam

• By Osiris
      Digging around in my odds and sods box earlier I found my old Alesis Smashup digital compressor and thought I'd have a play with it having not touched it for years. When plugging it in everything appears to be working fine but there there is a persistent high pitched whistle while using it and what sounds like a sort of Morse code tapping underneath it too, which from what I can gather online is digital clock noise (although I have no idea what that actually means!). Further looking online suggests that the issue is the power supply not being isolated, but I'm using the original Alesis power supply that came with the pedal, I'm not using it with any other pedals, it's just bass into the Smashup into my amp. It's worth noting that the pedal is sat on top of the amp in case this makes a difference. The amp and the pedal are plugged into the same multi gang socket. I've tried to power it using a different power supply but it appears to have an odd sized connector, my 9V Boss adaptor being too big to fit. I've also tried other cables but to no avail. 
      Anyone have any thoughts as to what I can do to resolve this? Or is the pedal had it? Be shame if it has as it's a great sounding unit.    
    • By Marky Screen
      Ubiquitous bass compressor and top tier Ovnilabs fav.
      The ratio selector knob is missing its cover. I lent this to a mate for a bit and it came back like this with the comment "I'm pretty sure you gave it to me like that" . He's a good mate😂
      Otherwise in good working order.
      Velcro on the bottom.
      Cheers