Why become a member? ×

New venture

T-Bay

My existing band is mid slow down due to lead guitarist/ vocalist just having had a baby (well his wife did). So drummer and myself have started a new venture, rhythm guitarist has played with us in the past, lead guitarist is well known to,us (I work with his wife) and his other band have supported us in the past, vocalist is mate of the rhythm guitarist and did acoustic set with us at a charity gig last year. First meeting was amazing, five people, no egos, all agree on amount of gigs we want and agreed half a set to get up and running with in no time at all. First rehearsal will be early next month and it’s exciting to be at the start of a new band again. Only thing we couldn’t work out was a band name, why does that always seem to be the hardest bit to nail?

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

How about 'New Venture'..? :|

:lol: the best we came up with was Sax in the carpark, as one of our guitarists is learning the saxophone and happened to mention it was in the back of his car. More of an album title though I think.