Why become a member? ×

Sold
£550

Fionn

Good lord. These are wonderful instruments. Mine is the one I would save if the house caught fire. And I mean before going back for the dog. And then the children. Check the price isn't a typo, this seems an incredible bargain.

Good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

On 17/11/2018 at 10:29, stewblack said:

Good lord. These are wonderful instruments. Mine is the one I would save if the house caught fire. And I mean before going back for the dog. And then the children. Check the price isn't a typo, this seems an incredible bargain.

Good luck with the sale.

Exactly what I was thinking re the price, especially in this condition and with the OHSC!

One of my dream basses but I would need some frets!

2 minutes ago, stewblack said:

You saved me. Almost a shame to convert it... Bagsie first refusal if you ever part with it

It's a deal assuming I actually get it. I can't get on with fretless and given that this was originally fretted it seems only right...

12 hours ago, smokyflipps said:

That was a close one. Thought to myself last night, if this is still there in the morning I'll go for it. Gotta keep it fretless surely?

Sorry on two counts lol. It was originally fretted so I'm just restoring it to its former glory and I don't do fretless. Besides, it's mine now so I can do what I want with it lol😋

Edited by dyerseve
  • Like 1