Why become a member? ×

Sold
£155

lukekti

As others have said - these Matsumoko built Westone basses were great build quality, great sounding basses, and they go for a fraction of what some lesser instruments go for.
I would ask, if this was the 1st bass you played - do you really want to sell it? My first bass was awful, truly dreadful a 70's Kay Rick copy. My 1st "proper" half decent bass was a Fender Musicmaster, and there are times when I wish I still had it - even if just for the occasional noodle. You may end up regretting selling it, especially as it's not going to fetch too much money...

Up to you, of course - but if this was my 1st bass - I'd keep it (hindsight is a wonderful thing, I know!) To any one pondering buying this bass - go for it, they're fab instruments and well worth that sort of money
It would make a super back-up bass, or if you're on a very tight budget - this is the bass for you.
Cheers now

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Marc S said:

As others have said - these Matsumoko built Westone basses were great build quality, great sounding basses, and they go for a fraction of what some lesser instruments go for.
I would ask, if this was the 1st bass you played - do you really want to sell it? My first bass was awful, truly dreadful a 70's Kay Rick copy. My 1st "proper" half decent bass was a Fender Musicmaster, and there are times when I wish I still had it - even if just for the occasional noodle. You may end up regretting selling it, especially as it's not going to fetch too much money...

Up to you, of course - but if this was my 1st bass - I'd keep it (hindsight is a wonderful thing, I know!) To any one pondering buying this bass - go for it, they're fab instruments and well worth that sort of money
It would make a super back-up bass, or if you're on a very tight budget - this is the bass for you.
Cheers now

Hey Marc, thanks for the positive words on the bass.

It actually belonged to a friend when I first played it and used to use it and the moment I saw he was selling it a few years down the line, I bought it in an instant for those sentimental reasons, however I still have the first bass I owned (Fender Jazz) and will keep that for the sentimental value above all else ☺ 

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...