Why become a member? ×

J&D mini jazz bass, £35 (SOLD)
£35

jrixn1

J&D mini jazz bass

£35 collected from Southfields SW19 (London), or £50 posted with the neck off.  Edit: now sold

https://www.musicstore.de/en_GB/GBP/Jack-Danny-Bass-guitar-JB-Mini-SBL-Sonic-Blue/art-BAS0007170-000

Short scale at 29".

In overall good condition.  Please note however that the electronics have been modified to have the pickups wired permanently in series - so, unlike a normal jazz bass, there is just one volume and one tone.  There is correspondingly a hole where there originally was a third knob.

The stock black pickup covers were changed to cream ones as in the photos.

The pickups are standard full size, which is useful if you wanted to swap them out.

It's strung with Fender 9050 flats.

Comes with a Stagg gig bag of the correct size.

Great weight at just 3.03kg on my cheap electronic scales.

DSCF5115.JPG

DSCF5117.JPG

DSCF5118.JPG

DSCF5119.JPG

Edited by jrixn1
  • Like 2

I'd like this, for the kids in the family.

I'm new here, and not sure of the forum sales etiquette... is it the first to make a firm commitment to buy without caveats?

If so, I offer the full asking price, including postage, please.

And please would the seller PM me with payment details.

Otherwise,  if I'm stepping on the toes of the poster above - then I apologize, and will just ask for "second dibs", if that's OK.

3 minutes ago, Groove Harder said:

The first to strike a concrete deal with the poster wins dude. PM the seller if you are definitely interested in buying. 

I agree, this is a fair bargain! 

Thank you. Yes, it's a firm commitment to buy as far as I'm concerned - so I'll PM as you suggest. 👍

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Thank you. Yes, it's a firm commitment to buy as far as I'm concerned - so I'll PM as you suggest. 👍

You’re at the top of a slippery slope! Welcome to the forum and good luck it looks like a great little bass!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bassbiscuits said:

That's so cool! Never heard of these before. I want one! 

I know! It looks so cute!

Yeah, the kids might play it a bit, and the wife might play her painfully slow one-fingered rendition of "Sunshine of your love" every now and again -- but the rest of the time it'll be with ME!

I'll buy it a matching strap, and one of those miniature headband thingies that go over the strings just above the nut (I've no idea what that's for, but Victor Wooten has one, so it must be good)... then me and the tiny bass can play songs like "Blister in the sun" together!

I'm so excited! (that's me - not the song). 😁

4 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

I know! It looks so cute!

Yeah, the kids might play it a bit, and the wife might play her painfully slow one-fingered rendition of "Sunshine of your love" every now and again -- but the rest of the time it'll be with ME!

I'll buy it a matching strap, and one of those miniature headband thingies that go over the strings just above the nut (I've no idea what that's for, but Victor Wooten has one, so it must be good)... then me and the tiny bass can play songs like "Blister in the sun" together!

I'm so excited! (that's me - not the song). 😁

You’re going to fit in *just fine* around here :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic