Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Chowny SWB-1 + Gator Case £350.**SOLD**
£350

LeftyP

I am, sadly, selling my Chowny SWB-1 passive short scale bass plus fitted  Gator case. I've had this since January 2018 and really like it but because I have back issues I find the weight of it just too much to use.  It weighs 9.26lb (4.14kg) which is towards the lighter end of the bass weights, but my back problems make it very uncomfortable to play for more than about 15 minutes.  I had a local guitar tech make a wooden cover for the truss rod hole to replace the large Chowny plate but the plate will be in the case if you wish to re-use it.  The bass is fitted with D'Addario tape wound strings and I have swapped the chrome volume and tone knobs for black but can put the chromes back on if you want.  A Gator custom case comes with it.

It is a great short scale bass and I like playing it but the pain in my back tells me I need a lighter model.  The bass costs £395.00 new and the case is £80.00 but you can have both for £350.00 including delivery.

20181115_220605.jpg

P1060036 (576x800).jpg

P1010586.JPG

Edited by LeftyP

• LeftyP changed the title to **SOLD** Chowny SWB-1 + Gator Case £350.**SOLD**