Why become a member? ×

Two Notes Le Bass

Creeper

33 minutes ago, dannybuoy said:

This. It’s pretty flat sounding with the EQ knobs off, so it’s only scooped if you make it so!

When you say the EQ knobs off, do you mean at 12 o’clock or turned all the way back anti-clockwise?

...and that dUg is bloomin' tiny too! Can totally slip into a gig bag :) 

But why oh why don't either of these pedals include an aux in? They could so easily double up as a really useful headphone amp if they did!

Edited by Al Krow

It’ll slip in a trouser or coat pocket 12oz in weight.

Aux in is not great deal breaker. I would wager most people have at least 2 headphones, probably over ears and in ears.

you need a 1/4” plug  (on the dUg) to use the headphone out, and to use the aux in from your phone or whatever, you would need a cable to connect up. Instead of that cable a set of in ear headphones into your device and into your ears, loosely, can headphones over them bingo, no extra hassle for silent play on the fly.

Its exactly the same amount of faff

silent play at home, actually having done this, versus the headphones and aux in on an amp and finally into my USB audio interface into GarageBand, or PC DAW, the latter is the best for balancing the sound out and not blowing your ear drums.

Aux in is just one of those things, it’s no bigggeeeeee

Edited by Cuzzie

Had to reread that, thought you were saying the Le Bass could fit in a trouser pocket so was wondering if your name was MC Hammer.

No way I’m wearing two sets of headphones thanks. I pump mine into a PJB Bighead for aux in duties, I don’t mind so much as every other headphone amp I’ve used is either hissy and/or doesn’t have enough volume or clean headroom. My B3n has an aux in, but I don’t use it as it sounds so much better via the PJB!

How did we quite so seamlessly get onto some folk not wearing underpants?! 😂

(For the record it's only dB who seems to have an issue with the headphone out on the Zoom B3N  - mine has worked a treat and got me through many evenings of stealth home practice :) ).

Edited by Al Krow