walplayer

SOLD! Fender Precision Antique Olive + Case
£780

SOLD

Fender USA Precision Professional series in the retro looking antique olive plus original hardcase.

Built in 2016 purchased in 2017

nice light weight , pickguard is mint green 

It’s a difficult colour to capture in photos,sort of a greyish green like a 50s/60s colour.

theres a few small scratches/indents in the finish surface but not noticeable unless you hold it to the light / look for them. There’s one small chip on back which I’ve shown next to 5p

Set of schaller strap locks included along with the original strap buttons 

EA462B44-3B29-41AA-86CE-901544E952D8.jpeg

AB2E9A1F-E991-4107-9C4E-33152F8FF413.png

0F59411C-E893-4370-9A98-7C89CCBCBB4E.jpeg

Edited by walplayer
  • Like 4

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Risk101
      ****************PRICE UPDATE******************** NOW £1,000 SHIPPED (UK)***********************European Shipping at cost
      So this was my first foray into the world of P Bass and I absolutely love it - however, as a solely (up until then!) 5 string player, I have now seen a 5 string PJ I want, so this has to go.
      Serial number suggests a 2009 build, and is in excellent condition, recently re-strung with Rotosound flats. No marks, chips, scratches,  in the gloss black body, just the usual little swirls etc on the pick guard. Small scuff to rear of headstock, which you can just see in the picture.  Has active/passive switching and you can pan between the P or J pickups or of course a blend of the two. Sounds just like a "traditional" P bass in passive mode panned to the P pickup, but bring the Jazz pickup in adds that extra tonal qualities.
      - 3 band EQ and tone control when in passive mode.
      - 41mm at the nut.
      - 18/19mm string spacing at bridge (neck through body stringing or top-load, whichever you prefer).
      - weight around 4.1kg. Balances nicely on the strap.
      - Has all the original case candy, receipts, documents etc. Case is built like a tank.
      PM me if interested - I can ship.

• By greghagger
      Find out how I turned my £30 cheap bass into a pro instrument. 
      This P bass sounds excellent and is really nice to play too.  Get some tips from the video so you can do the same thing yourself. 
    • By sunfish
      Fender Jazz American Elite bass with Fender hard case  £1400

Really not sure I should do this but apparently you CAN have too many basses and I’m oggling another one. So here we have it.
      This really is a stonkingly good bass in immaculate condition. The only mark I can see are some faint buckle rash on the back of the body not breaking the surface so difficult to spot.
      I think the colour is Ocean Turquoise and the fingerboard is ebony.
      The necks on these things are magic to play and the action is set low all the way up the neck. It’s a real joy to play.
      The passive sound is what you’d expect from a Jazz. Then you switch to active and the range of sounds is huge.
      Weight is a happy 9.5lbs
      When I got the bass, it had the D’ tuner machine head fitted, which I’ve never used. I also have the original tuner which I will include.
      Also you can see from the pix that she is wearing a very attractive pearl scratchplate. I will of course, include the original tortoiseshell .

We are nearing the point where it is allowed to meet up so, if it’s legal I will meet up half way within reason. I’m in Malvern, Worcestershire.
      Otherwise I will post for £35