pilotbicycles

SOLD - DOD Meatbox For Sale - £200
£1245

In good working order, with velcro (hook) attached tho the bottom.

Currently located in Belfast. Add £5 for postage within the EU.

• DOD FX32 Meatbox (w/ original box, & power supply adaptor) - £220 £200

Looking to reduce the collection so not interested in trades at this point.
There are a few photos here; let me know if you want/need more detailed photos.

IMG_9035.jpg

Edited by pilotbicycles
Items Sold

25 minutes ago, sub-a-dub said:

Hi, can I PM you over the next day or so for some info on the H9..?

Regards, S

Of course!

Last two left to go: make ears bleed, bust guts and subs, or both simultaneously! 

A wall of sonic destruction or delight available right here.

Buy the Meatbox someone! Don't come up that often and they're beasts. If I didn't have one myself...

Me too. Seen them going for silly money recently, not far off £500. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      EHX Octave Multiplexer in good condition.
      This is the 90s re-issue version.
      I tested it against the newer smaller XO reissue and it kicks it's derrière. Better tracking and sound.
      Dialing in the filters it can go from a super sub lower octave similar to a meatbox to really synthy and gnarly, like a much more hyped up and aggressive OC2 style sound.
      Comes with 3.5mm power adapter so you can run it from a normal boss style 9v centre negative  power supply.

• By Marky Screen
      Just picked this up to try it out so it's in mint condition with box. No velcro.
      Based on Maestro FZ1.
      Hugely versatile and wide ranging control set. Before gain goes from dirty boost to all our fuzz war. After bias goes from straight up muff style bloom to spitty mastotron gated. The interaction between the two controls can get you a huge range of tones and fuzz styles. Hi cut to tame the baked in upper mid and treble presence and finally output volume and 2 way voice switch for more or less bass/low mid to the sound.
      The upper mid treble baked in tone means I had no problem cutting through mix with this of suffering the scooped "sounds good solo'd, useless for live band context" thing that I've found with the usual muff tone stack style of fuzzes.
      Spent a fair bit of time with it. its an amazing and hugely versatile fuzz to the point where I'm almost talking myself out of listing it😂
      Definitely beats some of the much pricier boutique stuff I've tried in the past, oxide ether I'm looking at you (YMMV)
      But my Russian Black with mids and clean blends mods is just refusing to get knocked off my board! And I've already got a mastotron clone at the studio which I love so it's got to go.
      Price includes UK postage.

• By bassmansam
      My wedding band are looking to upgrade our Alto Subs in the near future. We already have the RCF 732a's which are great but we're needing more low end FOH for some of the gigs, and the 732s. 
      We run the whole band the PA via Behringer XR18 - Guitar, Bass, Drums Vocals etc. 
      We're only looking to purchase 1 x powerful sub and have been looking at the RCF 8003-AS-II but some of the reviews mention that it sounds great but clips too easily? 
      Has anyone had experience with the RCF Sub or another that would be a good match for us? 
      Thanks
    • By Salt on your Bass?
      Rearranged my board. Fair bit lately and messed around with sounds for a current project and these are the ones that don't work or are surplus. 
      Echohead                £35  
      Palmer Di box        £45 (boxed used twice - as new - 2 channel passive DI)
      Pedaltrain Mini      £35 (Pic to follow) softcase with soft velcro on board 
      All pedals have velcro on the underside. 
      Drop me a line with any questions I'll get missing pics up in the next few days. Thanks 
      Dod flanger              SOLD
      Pedaltrain JR         SOLD
      Idiotbox blowerbox SOLD
      Megalith                  SOLD
      Moog ep3                SOLD
      Meatbox                  SOLD