Why become a member? ×

GraphTech Ghost Piezo kit & ABM monorails : WITHDRAWN
£190

Guest Marcoelwray

Guest Marcoelwray

Hi folks

I finally decided to sell my piezo system and the bridges. I will not use it as I don't want to work with monorails anymore.

So we've got a complete set here ; composed with:

6x black Piezo saddles Graph Tech / ABM

6x ABM 3710b single bridge

1x Ghost Summing Board

1x Ghost dual connector

(You can click on items, they are links)

All is brand new and unopened with boxes. If I have made a vaguely good math, the complete set is a bit less than 300£ 

Do it's a ~35% (?) Discount on new gear.

Piezo can break, so if you're doing a 5er project, a spare isn't too much. Just sayin'.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to buy of course!

Cheers

Marco

Edited by Marcoelwray

Guest Marcoelwray
2 hours ago, Dazed said:

Do the single bridges come complete - so they can be used as they are without the piezo pieces?

Would you consider splitting?

thanks

Hi the bridges are, like shown on the picture, new and packaged, complete. So yes completely. But I can't really offer you a deal as good as the full set in split sale.

Cheers

Guest Marcoelwray
12 minutes ago, therealting said:

Marco, would the Ghost system work with the gold single bridges from the other post?

For sure, these are ABM 3710G , same model but in black here! (Gold's are little used tho)

15 hours ago, Marcoelwray said:

Hi the bridges are, like shown on the picture, new and packaged, complete. So yes completely. But I can't really offer you a deal as good as the full set in split sale.

Cheers

Thanks for the info.

Guest Marcoelwray
1 hour ago, therealting said:

Maybe we can come to an arrangement where I take the gold bridges and Ghost system, and Dazed takes the black bridges?

@Dazed your call mate

Guest Marcoelwray
4 minutes ago, therealting said:

@Dazed - £75 for the black bridges for you, £95 for the Ghost and used gold bridges for me?

Excluding shipping (10£). The Ghost system and the used bridges I'd say 110 (only the Ghost system worth like 140£ new...)

Guest Marcoelwray
33 minutes ago, therealting said:

So the Ghost would be £120 with new bridges and £110 with used ones?

Yes, indeed, not really clever. But I did mentioned that I couldn't make a discount as good as the original one.

Anyway, let's say 110 with shipping? That's just 5£ more than 95 + 10 :)

I was actually interested in the Ghost system and not the bridges - I just wanted to confirm the single bridges wouldn’t need additional parts if I went for the whole package. However unfortunately they won’t fit my intended purpose 🙁

• MB1 locked this topic