Why become a member? ×

Sandberg 48 in metallic orange and matching reversed headstock
£1490

lapolpora

IMG_3650.thumb.JPG.1709d9d4316927d9a71748cbc829eb4b.JPGI'm selling this hi spec and rather unusual Sandberg 48. Soft core aged from the factory, in metallic orange with cream racing stripes, matching reversed headstock, rosewood fretboard with pearloid blocks. The pickups are actually a P bass style neck, and MM style bridge pickup. The Sandberg preamp is very flexible, with passive mode activated by the pull pot volume knob. It comes with its special shaped gig bag, tools and hangtag.

This was originally spec'd and sold by Classical and Cool Guitars. Here is their link for this bass:

https://classicandcoolguitars.co.uk/portfolio/sandberg-48-reverse-headstockadd-description-copy-3/

The bass is as it was when first bought. No damage (not that you can tell from the soft core ageing), and no issues. It's a lovely bass to play, very comfortable and beautifully made. I bought it because I loved it. I'm selling as I'm simply not cool enough to ever play it on a gig! I need to work on that. Weight is 4.1kg. Collection from my home in Crystal Palace, South London preferred, but can post. 

Thanks for looking! 

IMG_3653.JPG

IMG_3654.JPG

IMG_3655.JPG

IMG_3656.JPG

IMG_3657.JPG

IMG_3658.JPG

IMG_3659.JPG

IMG_3661.JPG

IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3663.JPG

IMG_3664.JPG