Why become a member? ×

Hamer Chaparral 4 holoflash
£500

koval123

Up for sale goes a spectacular Hamer Chaparral in sparky holoflash finish.
It has maple neck set into mahogany body, with fretboard looking like ebony to me. Neck has a nice C-profile to it and is straight with truss rod working as it should.
Hardware is Hamer-branded Schaller 3D bridge and Schaller tuning machines, ABM saddle with individual height-adjustment for each string. EMG pickups (precision + humbucker) are paired with passive volume and active EXB control. This circuit  boosts the low and high frequency regions while reducing the midrange simultaneously to provide the gain and punch. With just one twist you get clarity and percussive quality perfect for slapping. 
There are some scratches and tiny dents (belt buckle rush) in the surface from normal use but nothing major. It's been well taken care of so its condition is very good.
Previous owner had it refretted with indestructible Sintoms bronze frets.
The weight is just 3,6 kg (8 lb) on my traveller scales. Schaller straplock pins installed, corresponding straplocks will be included.

It comes with its original branded HSC (made in Canada).

I prefer straight transfer as a payment method, shipping cost within EU would be GBP 30. It will be well boxed and insured for shipping.

ham0.jpg

ham1.jpg

ham2.jpg

ham4.jpg

ham5.jpg

hamer2.jpg

Edited by koval123
description updated
  • Like 4