Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha BB1024 Tobacco burst - mint
£430

mrtcat

**POSTAGE NOW INCLUDED IN PRICE**

Only selling as I now have three of these - which even I can see is a little bit silly. 

Absolutely smashing bass in really great condition. The best "P" sound I've heard when the p pickup is solo'd and like a fatter version of a jazz bass when both pups are blended.

Lovely action, fully working truss rod and a medium/slim neck with satin finish. All in all an absolutely top drawer bass for really very little money.

Comes with a tatty case which is fully functional. 

Pickup from NN12 (south northants) or delivered / meet up within a 25 mile radius. Postage within mainland UK included in price. 

IMG_8334.JPG

IMG_8336.JPG

IMG_8337.JPG

IMG_8341.JPG

IMG_8342.JPG

IMG_8343.JPG

Edited by mrtcat
  • Like 2

picked up a 424x on here a few months back and I'm completely sold on the the BB stable now. Beats anything I've had/tried passive P/J config wise at the price point and well beyond. high output ceramic pickups nail it. modern sounds and vintage abound with a turn of the tone knob. thought I'd miss a VVT set up but haven't even needed it with how good the pickups are solod. action and neck are super easy to play!

GLWTS. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, de@n said:

Hi!

How much does it weight?

Thanks

Its 4.3kg or 9.48lbs in old money

22 hours ago, PawelG said:

Where are these made?

They are assembled in indonesia. The parts and woods are the exact same as those used in the 2024 with the only difference being that they're not given yamaha's vibration ageing treatment.

• Thanks 1

Absolutely top bass! Will hold its own against and even put to shame basses costing 3,4,5 times as much (and please do check the detailed spec to see what you're getting starting with a nickel silver nut which acts as a zero fret...)

I'm loving my 5 string  BB1025.

GLWTS.

• 2 weeks later...