Why become a member? ×

Any easy way to get to komplete ultimate ?

fiatcoupe432

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has experience into get komplete ultimate . 

Im new to N.i. I only ever used omnisphere which I ve purchased few months back and is great . Looking to get kimplete 12 and wondering if there is a cheaper easier way ? 

I get confused there is komplete select which cost £159 does this mean that I can upgrade to 12 ultimate just by buying an upgrade ? 

If it helps, I think in order of number of instruments from least to most, it goes Komplete Select, Komplete, Komplete Ultimate. I have the middle one, just "Komplete", plus a couple of extra instruments, but it's worth checking excatly what's in each to make sure you're not paying for stuff you won't use: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/ - you can check in each one exactly what's included. Ultimate is massive, I'd need to upgrade my hard drive to fit it on.

I think if you get Select and upgrade it will still cost the same, they are pretty good at getting their hands on your cash, but if anyone knows a way to save some money I'm sure they'll post. IIRC you can buy & sell licenses for NI products (there's a transfer thing) so you might be able to get an older version "second hand" if you're not bothered about 12 - I'm on 11 and sometimes you can save money by skipping a version, so if I hold out for 13 my upgrade probably won't cost more than the upgrade to 12 does now.

1 hour ago, adamg67 said:

If it helps, I think in order of number of instruments from least to most, it goes Komplete Select, Komplete, Komplete Ultimate. I have the middle one, just "Komplete", plus a couple of extra instruments, but it's worth checking excatly what's in each to make sure you're not paying for stuff you won't use: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/ - you can check in each one exactly what's included. Ultimate is massive, I'd need to upgrade my hard drive to fit it on.

I think if you get Select and upgrade it will still cost the same, they are pretty good at getting their hands on your cash, but if anyone knows a way to save some money I'm sure they'll post. IIRC you can buy & sell licenses for NI products (there's a transfer thing) so you might be able to get an older version "second hand" if you're not bothered about 12 - I'm on 11 and sometimes you can save money by skipping a version, so if I hold out for 13 my upgrade probably won't cost more than the upgrade to 12 does now.

Cheers mate ! I think I'll wait and see what kind of deal they gonna do for Black Friday or thanksgiving ! I think last year they offered a 50% off which is amazing 

• Like 1