Why become a member? ×

Fender MIJ ‘51 Paisley Precision SOLD elsewhere
£790

ash

I bought this Fender off eBay and it’s a fabulous reissue model based on a 50s Precision with a 60s paisley Telecaster Bass finish. It’s in virtually mint condition. The paisley pattern is a rare limited edition finish. Made in Japan between 1993-94. The bass weighs 4.1kgs and balances well. Frets are excellent and it’s got a low action with plenty of play on the trussrod - the trussrod in fact looks untouched. The bridge is a later US one as the original would only have had two saddles. It comes with both pickup and bridge cover and a clever wooden insert that acts as a thumbrest to protect the single coil pickup. I’m looking for what I paid for it and I’m only selling because something has cropped up that I’m looking for so no trades sorry. I’m selling for exactly what it cost me. I’m in Lancaster. Postage if required will be extra. It comes with a gigbag.trades would be a JV Precision preferably a maple neck version or a Fender Hot Rod Precision. It’s a lovely bass but I’m not using it with any of my bands and I don’t like using basses as wall hangers now SOLD. 😉

Edited by ash
Price dropped
  • Like 6

Yes it disappeared when I hit the buy it now! I love it but an old flame bass-wise has come up so first in first out! Erm I mean last in first out...doh! 😆

Edited by ash