Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ELSEWHERE ** Trace Elliot T-Bass 5 String
£600

Danjhall

Trace Elliot 5 String T-Bass for Sale or possible Trade £600  NOW £550

*Also I'll be in Manchester a lot over next 3 weeks (till Jan 26) if anyone wants to try out in North West*

Hi. Reluctantly selling this lovely English made 5 string "super Jazz". A collaboration between Status Graphite and Trace Elliot led to these basses being produced in the late 90s. Designed and manufactured by Rob Green of Status.

I bought this used about 5 years ago. At the time my main bass was a Status S2 5 string and I wanted a jazz type bass with a similar neck profile. This was perfect. However time moves on and many more basses have entered my life and sadly the T-bass isn't getting the attention it deserves. With other purchases on the horizon it's time to move on.

Alder body in natural finish. Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard.

I believe this may be one of the later models as it doesn't have the "Monorail Bridge" but a standard type one instead.

It features a hidden third hum cancelling pickup under the pickguard. 

9v Active electronics. Passive/Active switch. Bass and Treble controls, and 2 further knobs control volume of each pickup.

24 frets, 34" Scale.

Weight is 4.2kg (9.3lb) according to my scales.

Condition is fair for age. Shows sign of use. Buckle rash and a few small dings. Also, if you look at the pics you can clearly see where the previous owner rested his thumb whilst playing! I noticed a hairline crack in the pickguard when I was taking the photos earlier. I've taken plenty of pics which will hopefully show you in detail and any examination is welcome. 

Collection preferred from Hitchin, Herts, but I do travel around the UK so don't be afraid to ask. I have a couple of amps for you to try it through. I'd prefer to not post as I don't have a hard case for it, but I would be willing to pop it in a gig bag and securely package it up at buyers expense. Probably around £30.

Trade wise, only thing I'm interested in at the moment would be 4 string P basses with maple neck (US or MIJ).

Cheers for looking,

Dan.

IMG_3107.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_3110.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3117.JPG

IMG_3150.JPG