Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Gallien Krueger MB210-ii Combo For Sale/Trade
£300

Danjhall

Gallien Krueger MB210-ii 350w Combo for sale or possible trade

*SOLD PLEASE REMOVE*

Hi. Looking to move on this surprisingly light and loud combo. I bought this new in 2013 and it's had a fairly easy life.

95% of my gigs are with in ears so no need for Amp. As such it's been used for the occasional band call, function, and the odd show where it's sat in a pit for a week or 2.

It's only ever been transported by me in my car so condition is good for its age. Just a little wear and tear on the tolex which you should hopefully be able to see on the pics. 

Only selling as I switched to Aguilar gear about 18 months ago and thought I'd keep the GK as a spare, but now it's taking up space.

350w (500w with 8ohm Ext cabinet) but to be honest never felt the need to add an extension cab, it was always more than loud enough for me. Weight is 17.6kg. Size is 58.4 x 36.8 x 48.2 cm

You can get all the other specs from the GK website here:

https://www.gallien-krueger.com/mb-210-specs/#

I'm located in Hitchin and would prefer collection from there, but I do travel around the UK so do drop me a message to see if there might be a suitable meet up point. Any trial welcome. Plenty of basses here for you to check it with.

Trade wise, only thing I might be interested in would be small lightweight cabs. 

Cheers for looking,

Dan

IMG_3124.JPG

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3129.JPG

IMG_3130.JPG

IMG_3132.JPG

Edited by Danjhall
Purchased by fellow basschatter "Highwayone"