Left leaderboard
Marc S

SOLD, Mods please close:NS design, electric double bass, low B string.
£20

NS design Low B string only. Brand new, unopened. These seem to retail around £49. I got this one as part of a set, but my EUB only needed E-G.

£20 + p&p, or you can collect from my place in South Wales

IMG_20181104_185632661.jpg

Edited by Marc S

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MDWagstaff
      Hi all, 
      For sale here is my Warwick Triumph Lite (Rockbass). It's hardly used but does have a couple of dings which I've included in the photographs. Comes with the body attachments. 
      Looking for £700 (oto) or maybe willing to trade for these basses:
      Yamaha BB of similar value
      Ibanez ATK 8 series (4 or 5 string) 
      Ibanez ATK700 with cash my way

Collection from Wigan or can meet within reason. 

• By TBBassist2011
      Hi all, 
      SALE PRICE: 600, 500 480 - SHIPPED. DETAILS BELOW. 
      TRADE ITEMS: No longer interested in trade items. 
      I'm listing my Warwick RockBass Star Bass 5 String for sale or for trade for particular items! I'm not quite sure the value of the RockBass model currently, but I'm aware of recent listings, as well as the basses value new from Andertons and Thomann etc. I bought the bass last year from someone who had looked after the bass very well, and hadn't had chance to gig the bass. I'd bought it for a country project, but it didn't work out, and in the end never got gigged - as such, it's been sat in my studio for the past 12 months untouched, mainly in it's hard case. It had fresh strings and a set up at the time, and of course has been kept well at the studio. The only damage to report was made by the previous owner, and is on the lower heel right at the top. It is a very very small paint chip, but of course is worth mentioning. 
      In the current situation, contact-less pickup is of course accepted, or I can courier this, either hard case or soft case. 
      The bass works and sounds perfect, electronics are in order and plays great. 
      Thanks!

• By nnspok
      Looking to sell on my KK Baby Bass.
      The tone is incredible from this thing and is such a joy to play, it's actually what got me into upright bass.
      With the small turn of a screw at the back you can go from low down action like a fretless electric up to high up blister heaven tone zone.
      The bass benefits from the newer model of bridge, and a tonal palette that can be sculpted on board from a tone knob and two screws on either side of the bridge to dial in tones from the classic Ampeg Baby Bass latin tone, to a more acoustic sound, or a more dub like thump. 
      Strung with Thomastik Spirocore strings and includes a soft case and rather robust stand the bass can live on.
      Great shape overall, two small flakes of paint missing which I've documented in the photos.
      Ideally looking for cash, but would consider a trade for a Rivoli/EB-2 style bass or a Moollon Jazz V. 
      Not a postage friendly instrument, but welcome to come try either at mine (TW20 0TJ) or at my studio in Battersea.
      Cheers,
      -Noah

• By Andrew F
      Stentor Student II double bass for sale in Bristol. 3/4 size. Soft case and bow included (or not, as required). Great for beginners and improvers. I bought it new some 10 years ago, and it has served me very well. Now selling to make space. I've seen new ones of these selling online for £1,700, so I thought I'd list it at £800, but feel free to make an offer. Some scuffs, as per the pictures.