Why become a member? ×

Fender Modern Player Short Scale Jazz -- WITHDRAWN -- No longer for sale!
£500

2x18

Up for sale is my very rare  Fender Short Scale Modern Player Jazz Bass in Candy Apple red

Bridge has been upgraded to my favourite Gotoh 201B

I sold this a couple of years ago and promptly bought it back again,  but on the very rare occasion that I gig these days I tend to use one of my Mustang's!

Comes with a good quality well padded Thomann Gig bag.

Collect from me in Leeds very close to Motorways and A1

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

Edited by 2x18
  • Like 1

On 04/11/2018 at 22:07, dodgnofski said:

These are incredible instruments - the neck on mine is as good as anything I've owned, or even played during the past half Century 😳😳😍😍👍👍

Indeed. I have one too, and it's easily the best Short scale bass I have ever played. Fabulous neck, as dodgnofski says. Also sounds superb too.

GLWTS

• Like 1

On 06/11/2018 at 12:34, Marc S said:

Indeed. I have one too, and it's easily the best Short scale bass I have ever played. Fabulous neck, as dodgnofski says. Also sounds superb too.

GLWTS

Withdrawn -- I have been playing it today and comparing it with my other shorties and this wins hands down so its no longer for sale!

• Like 1

Just now, 2x18 said:

Withdrawn -- I have been playing it today and comparing it with my other shorties and this wins hands down so its no longer for sale!

I did exactly the same with mine. Don't play it much... But when I do, I realise it's just too good to part with, and I know I'll probably never get another :)