Why become a member? ×

Sold Marcus Miller Sire V7
£270

OliverBlackman

Selling my Sire Marcus Miller V7. Bought as a back-up and rarely used so in excellent condition. I also bought the Sire gig bag which at the time wasn't available outside of the US and cost me £50 off a bass chatter. There are no flaws with this bass and all the parts seem sturdy and well built.

Unfortunately I don't have any scales so although it doesn't feel heavy for my small stature, I can't say for sure.

Collection only from central Manchester and no trade offers please

!IMG_1579.thumb.jpg.d50c83a8afb8201287db4d8ec3b311e2.jpgIMG_1580.thumb.jpg.df712992da8b547aff0ca7766d9d5176.jpgIMG_1578.thumb.jpg.7f0a872a58800cdedccf088c40ed47bf.jpg

Edited by OliverBlackman
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, AndyTravis said:

Saw this on Facebook I reckon - you’re somewhere up the road from me in Salford.

its really tempting, but it’s so similar in appearance to another jazz I have...

and really I shouldn’t be buying... 🤦🏻‍♂️

As everyone’s pointed out, these basses are amazing value and this ones probably better than the other jazz you have  😜

53 minutes ago, OliverBlackman said:

As everyone’s pointed out, these basses are amazing value and this ones probably better than the other jazz you have  😜

Hahaha. Unfortunately I’d have to disagree as the similar Jazz was made for me (just passive...)...but this sire is lovely all the same.

• 2 weeks later...